Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 64

Author Topic: 1K CVO Club  (Read 85860 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: 1K CVO Club
« Reply #690 on: September 15, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »

Congrats to 07hd110 for making membership in the 1K CVO Club, with that very enlightening 1000th post!!! Way to go Tommy!  ::) ;D :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Great job Tommy.  Averaging 250/yr.  Way to make them count.  You need another 1,500 to turn purple.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #691 on: September 15, 2008, 03:19:20 PM »

Hey Sean - what the heck have you been up to since your 1000th post at the end of July. I just came home and saw this and you are now on 1,895. It's been summer ya know.

::)

Nige

trying to get them out before it gets cold and I freeze up...happens to those of us from Florida when we are not in the HOMELAND!

Sean

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #692 on: October 02, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »

WooHoo!!! Special one here!!! Congrats to lilbear for making membership in the 1K CVO Club!!! Way to go Craig! Great finally meeting you and Martha! Well have to spend a little more time together next time though!!! :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #693 on: October 03, 2008, 03:55:16 AM »

Congratulations Craig.  I love your posts. I love even more seeing your smile and the gorgeous smile of Martha's. Man oh Man, are we glad you two were able to make it to MV.  We did not even come close to spending enough time together. 

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #694 on: October 03, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »

Big up to you Lilbear (Craig). Always good to see dedication to the cause.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #695 on: October 03, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »

Thanks all!  I just can't say enough great things about this site and the wonderful friendships that we have developed because of it.  It really feels good to be part of something like this.  Be it a source of technical information, planning point for get togethers, a source of inspiration and more, this place just plain rocks!  It is good to know all of you that I have had the chance to meet and sure do look forward to meeting as many more of you as time and opportunity present.

Craig

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #696 on: October 04, 2008, 08:23:00 AM »

Congratulations Craig.  I'm looking forward to meeting you some day.  Anyone who smiles as much as you has GOT to have a lot of friends!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #697 on: October 04, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »

Congrats mi amigo Craig......great buddy  :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #698 on: October 09, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

Congrats to BIGDOG for making membership in the 1K CVO Club!!! :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #699 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »

Congrats to BIGDOG for making membership in the 1K CVO Club!!! :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
Thanks Hoist , You know ,they just can't seem to shut me up. I'm like a bad penny .
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #700 on: October 12, 2008, 01:57:01 PM »

And now, congrats to Robmay for making membership in the 1K CVO Club!!! Enjoy that new ride of yours man!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #701 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

And now, congrats to Robmay for making membership in the 1K CVO Club!!! Enjoy that new ride of yours man!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Another gratuitous post by Howie intended to pad his post count in his never ending quest to catch up with dood and Twolane

B B

PS
      Glad to have you on the site Robmay

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #702 on: October 12, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

Another gratuitous post by Howie intended to pad his post count in his never ending quest to catch up with dood and Twolane

B B

PS
      Glad to have you on the site Robmay

Not intended although the result is the same! And afterall, your intent was to acknowledge the guy too I assume, and not what you started with! ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #703 on: October 12, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

Not intended although the result is the same! And afterall, your intent was to acknowledge the guy too I assume, and not what you started with! ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Nope, not really, couldn't care less if the guy's posted once or a thousand times. He seems a good dude and that's all that matters in my book. I'm just playin piggyback on your posts today for lack of anything more intelligent to occupy my time.

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #704 on: October 12, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

Nope, not really, couldn't care less if the guy's posted once or a thousand times. He seems a good dude and that's all that matters in my book. I'm just playin piggyback on your posts today for lack of anything more intelligent to occupy my time.

B B

HeHe!!! Your serve!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 64

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 21 queries.