Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 50mm SE Throttle Body  (Read 2579 times)

SandS RESTOS

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 Cobalt Blue/Starlight Black
50mm SE Throttle Body
« on: December 13, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »

Screamin' Eagle made a 50mm Throttle Body for the 2004 TC motor. Anyone have one on their Deuce?
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!

mdduce

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 50mm SE Throttle Body
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 08:10:52 AM »

I have one ordered and will be installed wed.21st dec. Ill let you know how it goes.I Had to go bigger to get more fuel I had the original 43 mm on it with a lean running motor worked on it a day before we realized the stock throttle body was on it we tried the race tuner when the power commander couldn't furnish the fuel then went back tu the power commander.Waiting on throttle body.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 09:30:04 AM »

I have one ordered and will be installed wed.21st dec. Ill let you know how it goes.I Had to go bigger to get more fuel I had the original 43 mm on it with a lean running motor worked on it a day before we realized the stock throttle body was on it we tried the race tuner when the power commander couldn't furnish the fuel then went back tu the power commander.Waiting on throttle body.

Did you get bigger injectors also?  If not the change in the throttle body by itself will get you more air not more fuel.  Tried with the larger injectors on the stock TB to see if it might have been enough?

SandS RESTOS

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 Cobalt Blue/Starlight Black
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »

I decided to go with a 51mm HPI throttle Body. My injectors are NOT being maxed out yet, but I do need more air to make more HP With the 211 SE cams. The stock TB is exceptionally small on the 2004 SEDeuce.
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 25 queries.