Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 07 SERK pics  (Read 8768 times)

RLB

Re: 07 SERK pics
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »

I too did not notice any wobble at any speeds. The Klock Werks flare windshield is supposed to help with stability. It is supposed to put about 15 lbs of down force on the front end compared to a regular windshield / fairing unit to make it more stable. I did not try mine with the regular windshield that came with it, so I have no comparison.

RLB
2007 SERK, Razor Red, Super Trapp SE mufflers, SERT, Lenale engine fan, Legends air suspension, Billet license plate frame, Dragonfly fairing, Kenwood stereo, Kenwood 6x9's, Sirius sat radio, 12V plug, Klock Werks flare windshield, Chrome fairing trim, H.D. stereo hand controls, Marlin's clock fork lock cover, Spot lights / turn signal relocation, Highway pegs, Passenger floor boards, Detachable tour pak. Coming soon: Baker plus 1 oil pan, Painted hard bags, Unicea taillight / turn signal combo.

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

miker, I don't ride 100 mph+ either, Interstate speeds here are 70 and most of the time set cruise 70 to 75.

ad2 I agree the red stands out, The color is big reason i bought the bike and all the chrome, I was happy with the 04 Low Rider, said i would never have a bagger but when i seen this bike and dealer let me test ride it thats all it took. If it was all up to me i would go with the red fairing and hard bags but my wife is the one that thinks its to much red, and i do let her have a little say so, hee hee

RLB, If i do add the fairing i'm going with the Klock Werks Windsheid as well.

Guys thanks for the info you have been very helpful.
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 08:20:27 AM »

"Red bike" guys....sheesh!   ;)   :D   :pepper:

ad2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 09:12:37 AM »

Randy,

Can you tell us where you ordered the Klock Werks and even the model number. I have a recurved ClearView I was using pre-fairing and liked it. This looks like the same concept for the fairing.
2007 Screamin' Eagle Road King

Razor Red, Garmin 660 GPS, Passing Lights, Rear LED Run-Turn-Brake, Saddle Shields, Hard Bags, DeadCenter Fairing, XM Satelllite Stereo, Mini Beast II Air Horn, Neck Covers, C&C Fastback Seat, Wheel Dock Center Stand, Chubbys 575, 8" Recurve Shield

RLB

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 08:40:22 PM »

I purchased my Klock Werks Flare windshield from Dragonfly Cycle Concepts when I ordered my fairing. It was $169. It is about the same cost as buying it from Klock Werks. You can find it cheaper off Ebay but I just bought everything from one place. Mine is the 6.5" Dark Smoke model. Here are a couple links to look at:

https://www.kustombaggers.com/products/?pg=WINDSHIELDS

http://www.dragonflycycleconcepts.com/accessories.htm

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZklockQ20werksQ20flareQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

RLB

2007 SERK, Razor Red, Super Trapp SE mufflers, SERT, Lenale engine fan, Legends air suspension, Billet license plate frame, Dragonfly fairing, Kenwood stereo, Kenwood 6x9's, Sirius sat radio, 12V plug, Klock Werks flare windshield, Chrome fairing trim, H.D. stereo hand controls, Marlin's clock fork lock cover, Spot lights / turn signal relocation, Highway pegs, Passenger floor boards, Detachable tour pak. Coming soon: Baker plus 1 oil pan, Painted hard bags, Unicea taillight / turn signal combo.

ad2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »

Thanks Randy.

Razor Red, Garmin 660 GPS, Passing Lights, Rear LED Run-Turn-Brake, Saddle Shields, Hard Bags, DeadCenter Fairing, XM Satelllite Stereo, Mini Beast II Air Horn, Neck Covers, C&C Fastback Seat, Wheel Dock Center Stand, Chubbys 575, 8" Recurve Shield

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »

Saying the "red stands out" is like saying: "I know mister, I know... The red miniskirt gives my career choice an advertised touch..but on the corner here..it's still a $20 bill to see how she handles..."

In the words of immortal rock god Sammy Hagar, "Some like it hot, I like it Red!".

Oh oh, I own the red spyder my Rose drives.....insert foot......

Nice Color Mister!

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

SPW

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

Hi i was wondering what spot lights and mounting brackets you used  Thanks Steve

Kool Rider

• 07 FLHTRSE3 SERK
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »

Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing.

:2vrolijk_21:
Kool Rider
Southern Nevada

Make the best out of everyday because the future is unknown.

Kool Rider

• 07 FLHTRSE3 SERK
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »

Hi i was wondering what spot lights and mounting brackets you used  Thanks Steve

It looks like the 69227-04A bracket.

Kool Rider
Southern Nevada

Make the best out of everyday because the future is unknown.

ad2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »

RLB,

Can you tell me about the HD radio control. I have a DeadCenter fairing and would like the controls, but didn't know HD had anything that worked with aftermarket radios.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.