Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Maybe next time  (Read 631 times)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Maybe next time
« on: July 02, 2020, 09:35:35 AM »

A traveling salesman was in a bar having a few when the mood hit him. He called the barkeep over and asked, "Is there anywhere a man can go around here to enjoy the company of a lady?". The barkeep tells him to go around the corner to the 3rd house and slide a $50 bill under the door and knock 3 times. 15 minutes later the fellow comes back in the bar and says "I slid the 50 under the door and waited but nothing happened. The barkeep says " I forgot, they went up to $100, go back and slide a $100 bill under the door and when you get done I will give you some drinks to help make up for it." So the dude goes back and slides the 100 under the door and says loudly "I want to get f**ked" A voice from inside the door says "What again?"
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Maybe next time
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 05:00:32 PM »

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

Re: Maybe next time
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 06:45:20 PM »

:drink: :'( 

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 24 queries.