Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:03:00 PM 
Started by iski - Last post by iski
FJB :sauer021:      :zroflmao:

:drink:
 ;D

on: Today at 01:17:35 PM 
Started by danner55 - Last post by Twolanerider

Don I wish to God it was. Sure would beat laying on my back in a hospital bed. My days of trailer flipping are pretty much over.  Once I heal enough to get out of here it’s time to enjoy the rest of my life.

Amen to that Jim.  Most of us have reached a point where it's time to do as we please and as we've earned the privilege of doing.  Heal, feel better, and do as you damn well please. Then each day rinse and repeat that last part.   :drink:

on: Today at 01:59:43 AM 
Started by danner55 - Last post by Chains
I read (online) that Jim's recovery was being done inside a well padded Bushtec trailer.

Don I wish to God it was. Sure would beat laying on my back in a hospital bed. My days of trailer flipping are pretty much over.  Once I heal enough to get out of here it’s time to enjoy the rest of my life. 

on: Yesterday at 04:06:14 PM 
Started by marcofreeman - Last post by Mano
Welcome from Toronto, Canada. :bananarock:

on: Yesterday at 03:32:45 PM 
Started by marcofreeman - Last post by Grizzly
Welcome to wonderful site from Southern Ontario.

on: Yesterday at 03:30:40 PM 
Started by Aussie - Last post by Grizzly
Very cool pics.

I guess the message to the cricket players is to "hop to it" and finish the game.  Whaw, whaw, whaw.   :P

on: Yesterday at 03:25:00 PM 
Started by longlast - Last post by Twolanerider
                        Sorted out!! ;D

I tried something I saw on YouTube  by GlidePro Motor Mount Install

He says to leave the mount fixings lose then go for a ride that will let the motor find it's  place to settle,  then tighten the to side bolts of the mount and the centre one  only snug it up so you can still move it back and forth,  job done.

That's what I did and the issue is solved it's back too smooth riding.  :2vrolijk_21:

Gawdammit!!  That's what happens when you don't read on through a thread before answering!   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

on: Yesterday at 03:24:12 PM 
Started by longlast - Last post by Twolanerider
  Any suggestions on motor vibration 07 ultra classic?

New Swingarm stabilisers installed front mount replaced with a Drag Specialties mount .

Q. Should the motor be pulled forward before tightening bolts up?

At idle it's much better bars don't bounce around like they did. But now at 11 / 1200 rpm crazy vibration.  When riding there's vibration felt.

I'm thinking the motor isn't sitting correctly??

Any suggestions I might try or should  do are welcome.   Cheers

Left is Drag Specialties,..right is HD

Leave everything just snug (not tightened at all) and go for a ride.  Then tighten it up.  You'll likely fix your problem  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: .

on: Yesterday at 11:41:33 AM 
Started by MikeyBfromTN - Last post by Finster101

"Your salesman is an idiot."   8)

Say it ain't so!   :beerchug:

on: Yesterday at 11:40:20 AM 
Started by longlast - Last post by longlast

Sorted out!! ;D

I tried something I saw on YouTube  by GlidePro Motor Mount Install

He says to leave the mount fixings lose then go for a ride that will let the motor find it's  place to settle,  then tighten the to side bolts of the mount and the centre one  only snug it up so you can still move it back and forth,  job done.

That's what I did and the issue is solved it's back too smooth riding.  :2vrolijk_21:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 18 queries.