Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2023 CVO Purchase Price and Deals

<< < (6/6)

JCZ:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on February 18, 2024, 08:25:48 AM ---My bet is the dealer is still making money or worst case braking even at that price.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking the same thing.  Even at MSRP there's still a nice profit margin built in to that for the dealerships.  I remember the days when it was not uncommon to see them below MSRP if somebody just did a little research.

kojak:

--- Quote from: JCZ on February 18, 2024, 02:26:41 PM ---I'm thinking the same thing.  Even at MSRP there's still a nice profit margin built in to that for the dealerships.  I remember the days when it was not uncommon to see them below MSRP if somebody just did a little research.

--- End quote ---
If I remember right, their profit margin used to be a little over 20% of msrp, harley squeezed the dealers a bit more last year and its probably around 18% now.

OBB:

--- Quote from: kojak on February 19, 2024, 07:27:29 PM ---If I remember right, their profit margin used to be a little over 20% of msrp, harley squeezed the dealers a bit more last year and its probably around 18% now.

--- End quote ---
No luck with the 23.5 CVO but they do have the RG Limited CVO on seedealercost

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: OBB on February 19, 2024, 09:39:07 PM ---No luck with the 23.5 CVO but they do have the RG Limited CVO on seedealercost

--- End quote ---

Using that the mark-up is between 17 and 18%.  That's a bit less than it use to be.  There should be plenty of profit in there.  Most dealers will find another 1K in profit before your out the door.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version