Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Paint Scheme for SERK Hard Bags  (Read 13612 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Paint Scheme for SERK Hard Bags
« on: June 23, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »

I posed these ideas in the "Hard Bags on '07 FLHRSE3" thread in this section. I couldn't figure out how to add a poll to that, so I'm starting one here. Trying to finalize the design and thought I'd get some ideas from you guys. If you have any other ideas, please post them here. TIA. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:58:52 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: Paint Sceme for SERK Hard Bags
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 03:50:41 PM »

i ordered pewter leafed flames, with blue pinstriping.......... :huepfenjump3:

we shall soon see

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Paint Scheme for SERK Hard Bags
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

i ordered pewter leafed flames, with blue pinstriping.......... :huepfenjump3:

we shall soon see

TN

Hey TN, are you making your bags different than mine? I'm doing the marbling besides the Pewter Leaf Flames. Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:59:08 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

bpalmersheim

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (FLHRSE3) 110" - Razor Red/Gold Leaf Flames
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »

Are hard bags available from MoCo that matches paint scheme on the SERK, or are we stuck with designing our own?
2007 CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (FLHRSE3) 110" - Razor Red/Gold Leaf Flames

United States Army Retired (4x Combat Veteran)
CVMA, H.O.G. Member, Patriot Guard Rider

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »

Are hard bags available from MoCo that matches paint scheme on the SERK, or are we stuck with designing our own?

Hee, hee! bp, you're a funny guy! ;D ;D ;D Of course we have to design our own. And we have to mix our own paint because they won't sell that to us either! This is the MoCo we're talking here. :o But HD will see our bags, and have to copy them! ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:59:22 PM by Hoist »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:24 PM »

I posed these ideas in the "Hard Bags on '07 FLHRSE3" thread in this section. I couldn't figure out how to add a poll to that, so I'm starting one here. Trying to finalize the design and thought I'd get some ideas from you guys. If you have any other ideas, please post them here. TIA. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Something red, of course  :nixweiss: .

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 07:53:07 AM »

I went MPLF on the sides of the Bags, and the MBPS triangle point facing down on back to match the one on the rear fender. On the tops, I went with Black Ice spoliers and the chrome trim piece or "kick strip", because anyone in my  condition will kick and or drag a boot across the top of the bags.  I also added the flamed bag latches.  The fairing will have the narrow front fender MPLF (ffmplf?) with MBPS centered like the front fender.  The inner fairing is just BIP because there ain't no more room...Maybe a little for some MBPS stuff.

I like your idea of replicating the leather bag flame Howie...just a outline to be sublime or mbps too?  I am sure it will be awesome...Mine are moving along, like I said , I hate asking my painter how long or how much because it increases both issues. The Dyna's little scratch and dent took a month so....No VLD yet, I am getting a little ancy, 6.22 was supposed to be the date then the 75 400F goes in

Miker

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 10:07:06 AM »

Hey TN, are you making your bags different than mine? I'm doing the marbling besides the Pewter Leaf Flames. Hoist! 8)

yes, all i want is the flames outlined with blue. but i'm sure yours will look good too. so have you decided on a scheme yet?

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 10:40:07 AM »

yes, all i want is the flames outlined with blue. but i'm sure yours will look good too. so have you decided on a scheme yet?

TN

I'm gonna call him today. It's between the first and second idea. I want to see what Gene recommends and probably go with what he says. He's the artist, so I'll go by his judgement.

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:59:41 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 02:54:51 PM »

I just spoke with Gene. He's comfortable with Option 2 above and so am I! The Leaf Flamed on the Sides, Raised Black Flames on Tops, and Mabled Triangle on Rear Panels. And ghost "Screamin' Eagle 110" logos on sides too! These should be really sweet looking! He'll e-mail me the concept and the progress pics, to keep me in the loop! This guy is really great to deal with! And very reasonable too. He wants them to come out as awesome as I do! ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:59:53 PM by Hoist »

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 08:55:20 PM »

Thanks for the update Hoist, I'm getting pretty excited to see the end product.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 09:53:19 PM »

The question is who is next to "git er dun"

Miker

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 11:56:57 AM »

I'd like to see how they all turn out,,,, then find out what the total cost is.

anyone doing a RED ???

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 12:01:32 PM »

I'd like to see how they all turn out,,,, then find out what the total cost is.

anyone doing a RED ???

Hey Dennis, how are you? Long time man. Gene has done all 3 SERK3 color schemes for saddlebags and TP's. He also does all CVO paint scheme's. He's been great to work with and is very cooperative. I'm waiting for the final design to be emailed to me for approval. Then maybe another 2 weeks after that. I'm extremely optimistic that we've found an excellent, customer focused painter, instead of a tempermental artsy one! ;) Hoist! 8)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »

I've been checking out the different fairings available for possible future customization, along with the hard bags.

I would like to see the bags done in RED .

puzzled had some picks of Daytona,, with a red serk in the background of one.  looked like he had hard bags done up nicely

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 24 queries.