Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SERK Seat  (Read 1103 times)

ad2

• Full CVO Member
SERK Seat
« on: September 20, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »

I used a gel pad on the Sturgis trip (over 3,000 miles round trip) and the ride was great, but I'd like to get a better seat for all round riding. I had a Mustang on my WG and really liked it.

What do you guys prefer. If possible I'd like to keep the driver back rest as is, so are there seats that work with that piece?
2007 Screamin' Eagle Road King

Razor Red, Garmin 660 GPS, Passing Lights, Rear LED Run-Turn-Brake, Saddle Shields, Hard Bags, DeadCenter Fairing, XM Satelllite Stereo, Mini Beast II Air Horn, Neck Covers, C&C Fastback Seat, Wheel Dock Center Stand, Chubbys 575, 8" Recurve Shield

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: SERK Seat
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:55:33 PM »

H-D makes seats that will work with the rider backrest. i put a sun-ray on my 02 SERK both me and the Mrs are happy with it. plus the heat is nice
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:39:29 PM »

I used a gel pad on the Sturgis trip (over 3,000 miles round trip) and the ride was great, but I'd like to get a better seat for all round riding. I had a Mustang on my WG and really liked it.

What do you guys prefer. If possible I'd like to keep the driver back rest as is, so are there seats that work with that piece?

Many of the Mustang seats say that they fit with the HD or Mustang driver backrests, so YES.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

mike45

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Black & Silver
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 11:31:09 AM »

I had a Mustang Seat w/driver's backrest on my Honda Shadow.  Rode it with the backrest for a coupe of weeks, took it off one day and only made it a couple of blocks before I went back to get it.

Now I won't ride without one.  Paid $570 for the seat and would spend it again in a heartbeat.

http://www.mustangseats.com/hdseats.htm

http://www.mustangseats.com/roadking97/roadking97.shtml#c
2008 SERK
TTS Mastertune
Bub 7 True Dual w/crossover

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.