Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SE V-ROD  (Read 6478 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
SE V-ROD
« on: September 29, 2004, 10:19:09 PM »

HAS ANY ONE GOT ONE YET  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
Re: SE V-ROD
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 11:17:27 AM »

I was looking at Capital City HD of Madison website.  This month they sold a SE Vrod.  They have a thing called "wheels of fame", when you buy your bike they take a picture of you and your bike.
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 08:01:44 PM »

American Thunder just had an episode on the CVO Vrod.  Steve Knatt was getting 95 mph in the 1/8 mile!
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

FBurcaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 05:05:27 PM »

Yes, I have one and have put on 500 miles.  It is my second V-Rod

05_Orange_SE_V-Rod

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 01:26:35 PM »

I have not got mine yet. But it will be here in 2 weeks. Cant wait.
2004 Electra Glide Classic . ZIPPERS.. 95 in Kit, 50 mm  tb,Red Shift-gear driven cams ,cnc heads,SE roller rockers,Race Tuner ,V&H 2 into 1 pro pipe HS ,101hp & 102ft lbs of torque .With a GREAT wide range power band.                                    

05_Orange_SE_V-Rod

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 02:03:12 PM »

HAS ANYONE HAD THE CHANCE TO TEST DRIVE THE SREAMING V-ROD?????                       I currently have a 2004 Electra Glide classic. I went to a big bore 95 in kit with better heads and Red Shift cams that are gear driven. ( ZIPPERS KIT ) I used the Race Tuner software to adjust the fuel injection. Its Dyno results were great 101hp and 102 foot pounds of Torque. I hope that my  NEW Screaming Eagle V-Rod will feels as good. ( It will be here in about 2 weeks) The V-Rod  is a lighter bike. And HD Says that it has about 10 percent moore power then the regular V-Rod. So it should be about 126 hp and 9_? foot lbs of Torque. Has any one .Been on one? yet???????
2004 Electra Glide Classic . ZIPPERS.. 95 in Kit, 50 mm  tb,Red Shift-gear driven cams ,cnc heads,SE roller rockers,Race Tuner ,V&H 2 into 1 pro pipe HS ,101hp & 102ft lbs of torque .With a GREAT wide range power band.                                    

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2004, 11:22:19 PM »

Smokey Mtn Harley has a Black and Orange one on the floor. It looks Great.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2005, 10:44:11 PM »

Smokey Mtn Harley has a Black and Orange one on the floor. It looks Great.

Another one on the floor in Savannah, GA...price 27k...

I have riden one and they are nice for the short run...

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »

Doc's HD of Shawano County has an orange one on the showroom floor and another orange one just arrived.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 05:36:05 PM »

I bought an 05 SE V-Rod in April to keep myself from ruining my 03 SERK by over modifying It's bone stock except for a Thunderheader, K & N filter and SE race-tuner It dynos at 120 HP and 86 Ft lbs and at 10,000 freakin rpms is the most insane ride I've ever owned. it pulls the front end about 6" off the ground and holds it there till you shift into third and third gear pulls all the way into the realm of criminal speeding and reckless endangerment we'll skip what 4th and 5th get you too - - - -you can spend 15k on mods to a pushrod twin and still not beat one of these things   if you're a two bike rider you gotta have a SEVROD

DaveW

• 2006 VRSCSE2
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 12:38:56 PM »

Got a SE-V on the way,looking at the side stand it seems well forward. I am 5ft 7inch tall, do you think I would have a problem getting the stand down. You have one and may be able to answer my question.
regards.
Dave

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 03:23:42 AM »

My girl is 5,5 and has a a 26 inch inseam, she can do it no problems. I don't have a V-rod but have fitted her for one in hopes she will go to it from her Dyna for her next bike so I can ride it on occassion........lol.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 25 queries.