Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® V-RodĀ®

SE V-ROD

<< < (2/3) > >>

05_Orange_SE_V-Rod:
HAS ANYONE HAD THE CHANCE TO TEST DRIVE THE SREAMING V-ROD?????                       I currently have a 2004 Electra Glide classic. I went to a big bore 95 in kit with better heads and Red Shift cams that are gear driven. ( ZIPPERS KIT ) I used the Race Tuner software to adjust the fuel injection. Its Dyno results were great 101hp and 102 foot pounds of Torque. I hope that my  NEW Screaming Eagle V-Rod will feels as good. ( It will be here in about 2 weeks) The V-Rod  is a lighter bike. And HD Says that it has about 10 percent moore power then the regular V-Rod. So it should be about 126 hp and 9_? foot lbs of Torque. Has any one .Been on one? yet???????

DavidB:
Smokey Mtn Harley has a Black and Orange one on the floor. It looks Great.

Jock:

--- Quote ---Smokey Mtn Harley has a Black and Orange one on the floor. It looks Great.
--- End quote ---

Another one on the floor in Savannah, GA...price 27k...

I have riden one and they are nice for the short run...

Loose_Goose:
Doc's HD of Shawano County has an orange one on the showroom floor and another orange one just arrived.

SPIDERMAN:
I bought an 05 SE V-Rod in April to keep myself from ruining my 03 SERK by over modifying It's bone stock except for a Thunderheader, K & N filter and SE race-tuner It dynos at 120 HP and 86 Ft lbs and at 10,000 freakin rpms is the most insane ride I've ever owned. it pulls the front end about 6" off the ground and holds it there till you shift into third and third gear pulls all the way into the realm of criminal speeding and reckless endangerment we'll skip what 4th and 5th get you too - - - -you can spend 15k on mods to a pushrod twin and still not beat one of these things   if you're a two bike rider you gotta have a SEVROD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version