CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Heated and Cooled Hammock seat question

<< < (3/3)

Jeffro13:
That sucks to hear. Is there a way to situate the module so it doesn't rub? Did you get the fan issue figured out? I wonder if it could just be a loose connection somewhere. Hope you get it figured out and thanks for the update.

fastfreddy:
 retuned the seat.... they refunded me my money,    :nixweiss:   no questions asked

Jeffro13:
Update to my post and question. I purchased the seat and figured I'd give it a shot. I took off the upper saddlebag  guard mounts and am running just the lower support. The seat fit perfect and plugged right into my existing harness. No rewiring needed. Only 1 slight fitment issue, and it's not really an issue, you just have to be a little more careful when opening the left side saddlebag. The switches stick out a little further than on my old seat, so  the saddlebag will bump into it when opening and closing if your not careful. That's it. So far it's been a great seat. No rubbing issues and the heat seems to be more constant than our old seat. Doesn't seem quite as hot, but that may be due to it not being fully broken in yet. All in all I'm very happy with it. Can't wait for it to be warm enough to try the cooling part.

Jeffro13:
Hope this helps someone else thinking about this seat on an older CVO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version