CVO Technical > Riding Gear

New Dainese air bag that will fit with any jacket

<< < (2/2)

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: OBB on November 25, 2019, 06:11:53 AM ---Without taking the time to go through the link, how effective do you think it would be worn inside a snug jacket? If it's going to deploy and it's between you and a jacket, something has to give.

--- End quote ---
I called Langlitz and they can add a couple of inches if necessary though I am not sure I will need it. Dainese has corp stores around including 1 about 120 miles away from me. I have a appointment scheduled for Saturday where I will ride up and they can check the fit to see if I need to add. I can fit my clenched fist inside my jacket when fully closed up so thinking it will be ok but if I have to add I will to have the peace of mind (hopefully thats all..)

OBB:

--- Quote from: SDCVO on November 26, 2019, 12:07:02 AM ---I called Langlitz and they can add a couple of inches if necessary though I am not sure I will need it. Dainese has corp stores around including 1 about 120 miles away from me. I have a appointment scheduled for Saturday where I will ride up and they can check the fit to see if I need to add. I can fit my clenched fist inside my jacket when fully closed up so thinking it will be ok but if I have to add I will to have the peace of mind (hopefully thats all..)

--- End quote ---
:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ:
Thanks for the heads up on this product Alan.

I think in my case, I'd have to wear it on the outside.   Every time I put my jacket on lately I wonder if the zipper is going to bust.  :P

Just wondering, now that you've had all three bikes for awhile......which one do you ride the most or which one pulls at you the most?  I understand different bikes and different features but when you're ready to get on and ride they way we do....which one calls your name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version