Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Aussie look here  (Read 4812 times)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
Aussie look here
« on: May 05, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »

Well as you would understand from the other topic i cant delay to change my back fender anymore since someone messed it up bad while parked.I promissed you for the 103 decal for the aircleaner.My messages are messed up so if you could give me the part number again i will order all of them together.Sorry for the delay but somehow i knew something else would happen to my rear fender.I am glad that i rode it with a dent for a while.lol :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: Aussie look here
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 06:34:06 AM »

Well as you would understand from the other topic i cant delay to change my back fender anymore since someone messed it up bad while parked.I promissed you for the 103 decal for the aircleaner.My messages are messed up so if you could give me the part number again i will order all of them together.Sorry for the delay but somehow i knew something else would happen to my rear fender.I am glad that i rode it with a dent for a while.lol :drink:

Altugo,

I have sent you a PM, reply here if you cant get it.

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »

I got the message thanks aussie.Post here easier. :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:06:46 AM »

Altugo,

Here they are! I thought from your other thread you wanted all the tins

REAR FENDER

FRONT FENDER

TANK

103 EMBLEM

Cheers
Aussie

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 06:09:30 AM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 09:33:53 AM »

Thanks Mike  :drink:
Ridin Legend

Street Stalker

• Junior CVO Member
  • All show and no go, but about to change
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »

Did a car hit your back fender or another biker?  I had a biker hit my rear fender last year in Laconia so hard it knocked my bike 6" forward and left a nice dent in the fender.  Man, was I ticked.  I parked my bike with no one behind me, then someone parked behind me after I left and came back and got it out of there before I got back so I wouldn't know who did it.  No note or nothing, just damage.  There are some rude mo fo's riding bikes around.  It just blows my mind the way all most all guys take care of their rides and then they go and damage another mans ride without saying a word.  Did you find out who hit yours and did they offer to help with the costs?

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »

Yes that was a guy selling some food on a very small truck almost something like a sevicar or hot dog kinda thing.He offered to pay i let him go since he seemed like he didnt have any money anyways.He was selling rice and beans charging like a buck for a plate.He said he hasnt seen my bike.I wonder how you cant see a yellow blue fatboy????It was night time tough :drink:
Ridin Legend

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »

....He said he hasnt seen my bike.I wonder how you cant see a yellow blue fatboy????It was night time tough :drink:

I remember one our fine members quoted some excuses to the insurance companies awhile back.  Like I did not see that vehicle (Very Large Orange BUS with Lights Flashing, stop arm down ..............) 

Sorry your bike got hit.   

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 03:39:46 PM »

Yes that was a guy selling some food on a very small truck almost something like a sevicar or hot dog kinda thing.He offered to pay i let him go since he seemed like he didnt have any money anyways.He was selling rice and beans charging like a buck for a plate.He said he hasnt seen my bike.I wonder how you cant see a yellow blue fatboy????It was night time tough :drink:

Altugo,

That was very noble of you! That is alot of plates of beans & rice! Night time or not I assume there was still lighting & you were not parked in a dark alley.
My OCD has caused my to be very careful where I park & I try to keep it parked in my view where possible (some people call this PARANOID  :nervous: ) but I dont care I have a lot of plates of beans & rice invested in my boy!

Cheers
Aussie

FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 09:07:14 PM »

Altugo,

That was very noble of you! That is alot of plates of beans & rice! Night time or not I assume there was still lighting & you were not parked in a dark alley.
My OCD has caused my to be very careful where I park & I try to keep it parked in my view where possible (some people call this PARANOID  :nervous: ) but I dont care I have a lot of plates of beans & rice invested in my boy!

Cheers
Aussie

wow, Nobility sounds expensive, sorry none of dat chit commin from around here, The sign in the window says "You Breaka you pay" if you assume the responsibility of every idiot in the world you will be out of business in a hurry.
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 09:11:26 AM »

wow, Nobility sounds expensive, sorry none of dat chit commin from around here, The sign in the window says "You Breaka you pay" if you assume the responsibility of every idiot in the world you will be out of business in a hurry.

I don't know about that. ALtugo sounds like a humanitarian, and that is straight noble amongst men. It also shows Altugo is forgiving, deals with his compassion publically and I can only salute him for his rapport skill in handling a situation that would make me flip my lid and peel his cap.

You're a better man than I Altugo. You obviously know an idiot from a man who made a mistake. Just don't assume all deserve the same consideration.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 09:43:41 AM »

After my ride home from work where 5 consecutive people including a school bus went though a red light while I was trying to get out of the intersection in the left turn lane and later on the ride one guy cut in a line I was in waiting to turn causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid being killed, I read your story Altugo. Thanks its good to hear there are still people in this world that can turn the other cheek........Roy

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 06:02:39 PM »

I don't know about that. ALtugo sounds like a humanitarian, and that is straight noble amongst men. It also shows Altugo is forgiving, deals with his compassion publically and I can only salute him for his rapport skill in handling a situation that would make me flip my lid and peel his cap.

You're a better man than I Altugo. You obviously know an idiot from a man who made a mistake. Just don't assume all deserve the same consideration.

Altugo,

You are the Man!  :drink: :drink: :drink:

Cheers
Aussie

FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 06:23:30 PM »

Thanks for the compliments guys.You must consider that the income per capita is way below what it is in US or Australia and 1000$+ is too much money for some people around here.I already consider my self extremely lucky to have the only FLSTFSE2 in the country and just couldnt justify to ask like 1000-1500$ for a fender from a guy whos already struggling to make a living.Most of the bikes people ride here cost as much.I tought heck with it could have been worse and took the expense myself.After all what am i gonna take from him?If it were a guy that was stronger financially i would have asked him to cover my loss but it just sometimes doesnt work that way.
By the way i was parked in a small town square where was closed to traffic.It was night time but there was more than enough light.I was having a beer about 30 feet away in a bar.No matter what you do if chits gonna happen chit happens.I look at it this way bikes away since 15 days and maybe i could have an accident if it were here.
By the way i know Polyannas story lol :drink:
Ridin Legend

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 10:58:11 AM »

Just ordered the rear fender,cleaner trim and some more ocd lets see how long it will take.I will mail the cleaner insert as soon as in get it. :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »

Just ordered the rear fender,cleaner trim and some more ocd lets see how long it will take.I will mail the cleaner insert as soon as in get it. :drink:

Altugo,
At a wild guess I would say no less than 8 weeks due to the fact you ordered painted parts. But 8 weeks would be good as they are taking around 4 weeks for general parts. Thanks again for ordering the cleaner trim. Firedood had an order he just recieved which took 4 weeks exactly. I placed an order on April 23rd & it was only shipped yesterday. I just checked the DHL tracking & my package is already in LA ready for the next flight to Sydney & then on to Brisbane. From Brisbane it goes straight in the DHL truck to my front door, I now expect the delivery to show up at my door on Tuesday May 22nd   :huepfenjump3:

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »

I wish your parts a safe flight to down under :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »

I wish your parts a safe flight to down under :drink:

:drink: :drink: :drink:
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »

Finally Chicago Harley confirmed my order.Nothing works online until you personally call George.Hes da man. :drink:
Ridin Legend

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »

By the way maybe i should rename this thread "see how long it takes to get CVO paint LIVE!!!!!"
What do you all think?We can track the amount of time it takes from the factory.Some people were curious about this. :drink:
Ridin Legend

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »

Finally Chicago Harley confirmed my order.Nothing works online until you personally call George.Hes da man. :drink:
Was this required because you ordered CVO painted parts?

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 05:55:07 PM »

Thats right George is the Man for international orders he emailed me last Friday & he told me he would make sure my package was shipped that day & it was, & according to the DHL tracking I will get it today. Exactly one month from time of order & I only got hold of George last Thursday as they had changed his email address & was not getting my emails.

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 05:57:51 PM »

Was this required because you ordered CVO painted parts?

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Yes they needed my vin number to be able to order.I emailed them on friday than went south for the beach.When i got back there was still no order status update.Called them and as always Geaorge handled it over the phone and got me confirmed.If you need to talk to him call the parts department number hes great and always very helpful.
Ridin Legend

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 05:59:28 PM »

OK, thanks for the info. :2vrolijk_21: I'm wanting to place another order soon and wish not to be waiting like I was last time. >:(

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 06:07:21 PM »

OK, thanks for the info. :2vrolijk_21: I'm wanting to place another order soon and wish not to be waiting like I was last time. >:(

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

dOOd,

As i mentioned above George only handles international orders.

cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 06:09:50 PM »

dOOd,

As i mentioned above George only handles international orders.

cheers
Aussie
:oops: Thanks, I guess I'll not be calling George then.  :)

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »

Thats right George is the Man for international orders he emailed me last Friday & he told me he would make sure my package was shipped that day & it was, & according to the DHL tracking I will get it today. Exactly one month from time of order & I only got hold of George last Thursday as they had changed his email address & was not getting my emails.

Cheers
Aussie
Yeah he changed hes mail.Its always good to check the status by phone.Usually some important items just sit there for weeks waiting something like a chrome plug.
Ridin Legend

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »

Oh yes hes International.Theres another number for domestic orders.It might be good to ask for the person incharge of order/shipping. :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 08:50:55 PM »

Altugo,
At a wild guess I would say no less than 8 weeks due to the fact you ordered painted parts. But 8 weeks would be good as they are taking around 4 weeks for general parts. Thanks again for ordering the cleaner trim. Firedood had an order he just recieved which took 4 weeks exactly. I placed an order on April 23rd & it was only shipped yesterday. I just checked the DHL tracking & my package is already in LA ready for the next flight to Sydney & then on to Brisbane. From Brisbane it goes straight in the DHL truck to my front door, I now expect the delivery to show up at my door on Tuesday May 22nd   :huepfenjump3:

Cheers
Aussie

I love this online tracking chit, my package was delivered right on schedule @ 9.08am this morning.   :2vrolijk_20:

Cheers
Aussie
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:54:36 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 03:45:42 AM »

Awesome to hear Aussie.

Thanx Alt, one more step in showing the world that we are not a bunch of bigoted fascist Americans.  Recognizing that it is painful for you to incur the cost but would possibly unrecoverable for him.  I deal with trying to present a positive image of Americans everywhere I go...but for every one of us there are 10 idiots who don't care, act like imbeciles and give reason for the world to wonder what the hell we are.  Sorry bout your bike but thanx for demonstrating what compassion is all about.

Good on you,
Seegarz   

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 03:55:48 AM »

Awesome to hear Aussie.

Thanx Alt, one more step in showing the world that we are not a bunch of bigoted fascist Americans.  Recognizing that it is painful for you to incur the cost but would possibly unrecoverable for him.  I deal with trying to present a positive image of Americans everywhere I go...but for every one of us there are 10 idiots who don't care, act like imbeciles and give reason for the world to wonder what the hell we are.  Sorry bout your bike but thanx for demonstrating what compassion is all about.

Good on you,
Seegarz   

Seegarz,

I couldn't agree more with you, friend. There is hope for us all, just not too plentiful in the decent people category.

To all who try to make this a kinder, decent and cognitive world, this ones for ya'all.  :drink:

Kona76
Mike K.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 04:41:47 AM »

I love this online tracking chit, my package was delivered right on schedule @ 9.08am this morning.   :2vrolijk_20:

Cheers
Aussie

Now show me the new bling!!!!OCD FOREVER!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 05:03:57 AM »

Now show me the new bling!!!!OCD FOREVER!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Altugo,

Give me a couple of days eh! All I really needed was a dual head lamp housing for my new HID head lamp set up (have had the HID kit for more than 3 weeks now) but ended up with a couple more things in the order.

DUAL BULB HALOGEN HEADLAMP FLHT/FLHR 
GASKET KIT, EXHAUST 
CALIPER HARDWARE, KIT, CHROME 
VALVE CAP, H-D MOTOR, W/ B&S 
SPARK PLUG, SE, PLATINUM, TP12S, 2 PACK 
SOFTAIL TOOL BOX LINER 
OIL TEMP/LEVEL DIPSTICK KIT, SOFTAIL 
CHROME STYLISH BANJO BOLT H/W 
KIT, CLOCK, SILVER 
KIT THERMOMETER,RND/SLVR/CELSIUS 
JIFFY STAND COASTER 
SWITCH HOUSING HARDWARE KIT, S/S

Bugger that dual head lamp housing ended up costing over $500

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 21 queries.