Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anybody know anything about the Doherty Power PACC  (Read 1406 times)

Bucko911

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
Anybody know anything about the Doherty Power PACC
« on: January 12, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »

Does anyone know if the Doherty PACC will accept the stock 2007 SE air cleaner cover? I kind of like the look of the stock cover, but obviously, I need the increased flow.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Anybody know anything about the Doherty Power PACC
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 05:36:44 PM »

Does anyone know if the Doherty PACC will accept the stock 2007 SE air cleaner cover? I kind of like the look of the stock cover, but obviously, I need the increased flow.

Yes it will.

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

johnnymap

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE5

• CVO1: 2010 Burnt Amber/Citrus
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG Two Tone Red
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG BWO
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »

It is a quality piece.  I had one on my 07 SEUC.

john
"The past is a place to be remembered, but not a place to dwell"

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 11:42:46 AM »

Yea, I like it, quality workmanship. The only thing I'd say to do is make sure that there is no space between the A/C cover and the end plate. I made a spacer to fill this area, if there is, it can pull out on the end plate. Just put some modelers clay on the back of the cover and tighten it until snug, then remove the cover and measure the thickness of the clay, make a spacer that size or use washers.  Some people had the stand offs break, it could be from this gap and the cover pulling out on the end plate. I've had mine on for several years with no problems.

Craig

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 25 queries.