Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for a good independent in Jackson Hole, WY  (Read 455 times)

markt

Looking for a good independent in Jackson Hole, WY
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:38:12 PM »

I will travelling the last three weeks of June.  Given my mileage and schedule, it appears that I will need to have my maintenance service done in Jackson Hole, WY (while I fly out to a quick day meeting).  As such, any good recommendations on some shop to service my '08 SERK?

...mark

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: Looking for a good independent in Jackson Hole, WY
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:40:39 PM »

Dealer in J. H. is a glorified T - shirt shop. No go there. Sounds like you're livin right, 3 weeks, cool. Good luck on finding a wrench.

markt

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »

Yep, I just learned that today when starting to nail down plans.  It will be a great trip.

...mark

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 07:05:35 PM »

markt,

Depending which way you are coming into Jackson and/or the Park.  Their is an excellent independent shop in Cody, Wyoming about 3 - 4 hours outside of the park depending on the traffic. They are situated behind the famous Irma Hotel off main Street.

The shop is Cody Custom Cycle run by Ray and his wife Kathy, great people and always have cold beer in the fridge. Ray is an excellent Harley mechanic has forgotten more than most harley mechanics/techs. ever knew.

Give him a call at 307-527-4533

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 21 queries.