Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: NEW FEATURE ON THE 2009'S  (Read 25918 times)

Babkis

• CVO1: Krypto
Re: NEW FEATURE ON THE 2009'S
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »

hey y'all, I'm over 6' too so I wouldn't want the VRod ergos for a touring bike either... I was simply trying to say put the revolution motor in the touring frame with some minor re-engineering to make it fit with the same ergoes and overall outward appearance....

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.... just so happens when standing down wind from that twolane guy you need a MCU-2P to breath fresh air. adios, I'm outta here... you all have fun collecting your social security checks and aarp flyers in the mail.
Security checks?! WOW! I know you are still reading the responses to your BS, you ignorant prick, so here is mine: I am 33 years old, have three kids and I have been financially independent since I got married at 18. All that, considering I immigrated into Canada just 16 years ago with $400 bucks in my pocket. I collected 3 welfare checks just to get me off my feet. Now I own three medical supply companies. So thats my story. Now lets here your success story, D@#$H*&D.
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true." Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804 - 1864)

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:02 AM »

I'm not saying everyone in this forum complains about the heat, but working in a dealership I know there are a lot of yuppie 'whiners' out there...  Think about it before you pop off with a smart a$$ response...

emmm,, possibly the 'wash boy' ???:laugh:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2008, 12:41:37 AM »

emmm,, possibly the 'wash boy' ???:laugh:

Hey, give the man his prop's.  They call those boys "porters" for the big bucks.  :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:47 AM »

I read the board almost every day, but don't get to post much some days.  Missed this thread yesterday for some reason.

And I LOVE Romper Room foot stomping gonna take my toys & go home threads.   :2vrolijk_21:

Just try to imagine my disappointment.....  :nixweiss:

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »

I guess he's just skeered to put that hot rod sporty against my lil ole pro street! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »

and you toot heads have the hubris to call ME incorrigible.   Holy Crap. 

What'd he last, 4 hours?   Ya'll oughta get off your high horses and send him some high tread count pillow cases to cry in...   :nervous:   ya big meanies!   you should be ashamed.       :drink: :huepfenlol2:
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Sean M Cary

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2008, 03:55:25 PM »

Security checks?! WOW! I know you are still reading the responses to your BS, you ignorant prick, so here is mine: I am 33 years old, have three kids and I have been financially independent since I got married at 18. All that, considering I immigrated into Canada just 16 years ago with $400 bucks in my pocket. I collected 3 welfare checks just to get me off my feet. Now I own three medical supply companies. So thats my story. Now lets here your success story, D@#$H*&D.

you ever have a great comeback, about 10 minutes after you had the confrontation with the person?   ???

Sean M Cary

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »

I read the board almost every day, but don't get to post much some days.  Missed this thread yesterday for some reason.

And I LOVE Romper Room foot stomping gonna take my toys & go home threads.   :2vrolijk_21:

Just try to imagine my disappointment.....  :nixweiss:

Hell, I'm a day behind you even...   >:(

Babkis

• CVO1: Krypto
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »

you ever have a great comeback, about 10 minutes after you had the confrontation with the person?   ???
I missed it too. But because I got a gutt feeling that he read all of our replies , I felt comfortable writing something. Not to say that when I cooled down, I wished I didn't give him the attention his mother failed to.
(Whach him pop-up and say:What did you say about my mother?!)

Anyway guys, I am off to Sturgis tonight, so I will read the thread when I come back in two weeks. Naked titties, here I come, come, come!  :orange: :bananarock: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true." Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804 - 1864)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »

Have a great ride!   :pepper:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

Have a great ride!   :pepper:

On the naked ta-tas?

Sean M Cary

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »

On the naked ta-tas?

indubitably...maybe at least

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2008, 08:25:30 AM »

where is list where you apply to be a chithead or do yu have to earn it
2012 Road glide ultra 103
DD7 Baker, S&S 570, Fulsac DX, 2"
SE CNC heads 58mm throttle body
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
150WW Avon Venom rear tire
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »

WOW did we get off track? I was excited about this thread because I want to have the load done to my 07 ultra. Dealer says they will pull the load once for free and if I don't like it put it back to they way it was. If I want it again there would be a fee. The load is in the 08 bikes so they jsut have to do some local work this too is free.

So the question for me is....has enyone any experience with this yet? Have you tried it? do you like it? I am going to the 105th so I think that will be a good place in traffic to test it out. Input would be great.
Ride safe

Kaz :nixweiss:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »

where is list where you apply to be a chithead or do yu have to earn it

Not sure if there is a list where you can apply.  The Head Chithead knows that stuff, most of the rest of us know little about his mystical ways, and even if we did, we are sworn to secrecy or mebbe we were sworn to something else.  I forget stuff like that - too busy thinking about bikes, beers, & boobs usually.

Best way to be a chithead here is to post & pretty soon everybody will figure out what a chithead you are.

;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.