Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Throwing po134 code  (Read 1168 times)

Kclarke

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • LA

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited
Throwing po134 code
« on: July 21, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »

I had a Fullsac pipe with a Harley auto tuner installed on my bike. 2017 CVO Limited.  Love it , makes descent power. I've put roughly 1500 miles on it with no problem. Recently I installed a Harley fan that pulls the heat away from riders at slow speeds. Works good but my problem is now every 300 miles or so it throws a po134 code. O2 sensor. Bike runs great and gets great fuel mileage. Has anyone else been having any problems like this?
Fullsac 2.0 CVO Power Core
Fullsac Header
Heavy Breather
Screaming Eagle Tuner
Screaming Eagle Auto Tuner
Torque Cam
Torque Cam

bigcraig

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN

Re: Throwing po134 code
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:52:30 PM »

When you installed the Fullsac headpipe, there is a chance you may have accidentally cut one of the 02 sensor wires when you were cutting the zip ties off.

Or

When you installed the 02 sensors in the headpipe, you may have gotten something on the sensor that has caused an issue.

My advice, go back and check your work, clear the code and if the problem persist, replace 02 sensor.

Kclarke

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • LA

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited
Re: Throwing po134 code
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 07:46:30 AM »

I failed to mention it. I’ve done all that.  Twice. I have a buddy with a 107 that had the same problem.  He moved one of his grounds.  There are 3 for the Auto Tuner to the battery negative and his stopped.  I did the same and it’s still doing it.  I’m going back now to the other 2 grounds to make sure they have a good connection.  I was hoping someone else had this problem and fixed it or had good suggestions.  Thanks for the reply.  If ya have any other ideas.  Let me know. 
Fullsac 2.0 CVO Power Core
Fullsac Header
Heavy Breather
Screaming Eagle Tuner
Screaming Eagle Auto Tuner
Torque Cam
Torque Cam

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.