Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 124 finally done  (Read 9332 times)

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

Re: 124 finally done
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 11:09:30 AM »

Thanks Steve,

It was a costly error on my part but one I will never repeat and hope others make absolutely sure of the package they get when they put their money down.  It's been running rich so I made an appointment with Dave in PA.  It's just not worth riding it without a decent tune so I have been riding my other bike.  I'm scheduled for Sept. 1.  I have been doing all my outside work so when September rolls in I will be on the road for a month.  I took your advice to have it tuned even though it seems to run well.  The changes were of course the S&S motor and the V&H power cell headers with the Crusher mellows.  I've waited this long might as well make sure everything is done properly.   It has to run better than the first tune I got from Joe's Cycle. 

well again sorry to hear that you had soooo much trouble. But its done now and no more Joe's tune or the fact the builder installed the wrong engine.. HOWEVER you are back riding and have it tuned correctly and are not going deaf... so ride the wheels off it.

Thanks for the help.
2012 SHARK  S&S 124 150/140   www.gmrperformance.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 25 queries.