Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: The CVO'ing of an '85 FXWG - Progress and Pics  (Read 63128 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: The CVO'ing of an '85 FXWG - Progress and Pics
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »

!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »

!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »

!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2008, 05:14:06 PM »

!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »

Autometer speedo/tach w/built in indicator lights. Uses electronic pickup for speedo fromn the new 6-speed trans. No more speedo cable on the front wheel! :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:12 PM »

Last one. The new Traxxion AK-20 equipped new Rev Tech front end w/Metzler Lasertech and PM differential bore 6-piston calipers and controls. More to come soon! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2008, 06:05:16 PM »

Hey, Howie!  How many of your bikes actually run, LOL?! ::) :P :huepfenlol2:  Well, I guess it'll be "one more" soon enough!!! :drink:   Bike looks great, man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »

Hey, Howie!  How many of your bikes actually run, LOL?! ::) :P :huepfenlol2:  Well, I guess it'll be "one more" soon enough!!! :drink:   Bike looks great, man! :2vrolijk_21:

Right now Joy and the Pro Street. And you can see my 4-speed's very close! So my Evo's will all be up. And they stay up too for the most part. It's the POS TC that's giving me all the grief. I'll get that right too yet! Cybil should be done by the end of Jan. Whatever. Won't need her til March anyway. I gotta be careful giving some people dates. Then they figgur they can hold me to them, as if they care! ;)

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »

I didn't really GAS, I was just using someone else's line as a joke!  Who cares, anyway!  They can be as fun to work on as to ride!

I do love the looks of the WG, though!  That'll be a neat one to have on the streets again! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »

I didn't really GAS, I was just using someone else's line as a joke!  Who cares, anyway!  They can be as fun to work on as to ride!

I do love the looks of the WG, though!  That'll be a neat one to have on the streets again! :2vrolijk_21:

HeHe!!! Got me! ;D :2vrolijk_21:

But I always have a blast doing bike mods. Especially biggies! And I got 2 biggies going at once. I try not to normally do that. But ya do what ya gota do! :huepfenjump3:

Looks like I'll be breaking in 2 new motors in the cold weather! Them motors will like that! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:27:46 PM by Hoist! »

REGGAB

« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

Congrats Howie.  Looks Great!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »

Congrats Howie.  Looks Great!

Thanks Henry! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »

Bike looks great Hoist! Thanks for the photos - you know I love 'em! Gotta be exciting to see such a major project come together like that. Looking forward to ride reports!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »

Bike looks great Hoist! Thanks for the photos - you know I love 'em! Gotta be exciting to see such a major project come together like that. Looking forward to ride reports!

Thanks mb! appreciate it man. I'm looking forward to the maiden voyage. Maybe it can be on XMas Day!!! Worst case, New Years Day!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Ya know the reports will follow! And we all know that  :worthless: ;D :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.