Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Eagle's Nest Harley Davidson in Lathrop, Calf.....  (Read 2463 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Eagle's Nest Harley Davidson in Lathrop, Calf.....
« on: October 25, 2009, 11:52:13 AM »

Eagles Nest Harley Davidson was Stockton Harley Davidson.  An RV dealership bought it and moved it about five miles south of Stockton on I-5 frontage.  Built a very nice looking building with a real customer service lounge with the big recliners, big screen TV, vending machines, etc.

They will "finance anybody that has a job" regardless of credit......but be aware of the mark up and interest rates.  They quickly became the #1 sales of motorcycles in Calif. and claim to be 3rd largest in over all volumne in the nation. 

They worked some kind of deal with the TV show Sons Of Anarchy.  They recently had the cast there, signing autographs, etc.  It's reported that they also gave each member of the cast a free Harley for their personal use.

Just this morning I've saw a number of TV adds for this dealership.....at least five or six, just this morning.  Their claim to fame "home of the $29.95 oil change......no appt. necessary".  They also sell and mount any tire for $199 out the door and no appt. necessary. 

Just some really "different" kind of marketing from the typical dealership.  For some reason it throws flags up for me.........what's really going on. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

BMF-110

• " Ride Loud, Ride Proud "
  • Elite CVO Member
  • "Guess where"

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3 SERT V&H Big Radius-SERT-Bags- Seat
    • CVO2: 1997 FXSTSB Too many things to mention
    • CVO3: 1982 XLCH Hardtail-Stretched&Lowered
Re: Eagle's Nest Harley Davidson in Lathrop, Calf.....
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:09:27 PM »

Reality is finally setting in for a few, what a nice change of pace,we need a dealer like that here in Ohio!!
"Courage is fear that has said its prayers"

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

Eagles Nest Harley Davidson was Stockton Harley Davidson.  An RV dealership bought it and moved it about five miles south of Stockton on I-5 frontage.  Built a very nice looking building with a real customer service lounge with the big recliners, big screen TV, vending machines, etc.

They will "finance anybody that has a job" regardless of credit......but be aware of the mark up and interest rates.  They quickly became the #1 sales of motorcycles in Calif. and claim to be 3rd largest in over all volumne in the nation. 

They worked some kind of deal with the TV show Sons Of Anarchy.  They recently had the cast there, signing autographs, etc.  It's reported that they also gave each member of the cast a free Harley for their personal use.

Just this morning I've saw a number of TV adds for this dealership.....at least five or six, just this morning.  Their claim to fame "home of the $29.95 oil change......no appt. necessary".  They also sell and mount any tire for $199 out the door and no appt. necessary. 

Just some really "different" kind of marketing from the typical dealership.  For some reason it throws flags up for me.........what's really going on. :nixweiss:

I heard this was in the works but didnt know it opened. when did they open their doors?? :nixweiss:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

Couple of years ago. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:08:16 AM »

Used to be called Valley Harley Davidson.....thats where I bought my 06 street glide. 1st one they got in Aug of 05.

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 02:09:18 AM »

maybe Marketing on the volume side, if you get a oil change that cheap you will have other things done at the same time, I know I would.

This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 12:02:37 PM »

We bought our toy hauler from another RV dealer in the outskirts of Manteca for considerably less then msrp. They had purchased a large lot adjacent to the main drag , to move their business to but the city council turned their proposal down. ... The owner of the large RV and HD dealership sits (or used to) on the city council, coincidence?

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 25 queries.