Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Rider Down!  (UnBaLaNcEd)  (Read 37459 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Rider Down!
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2006, 08:27:03 AM »

Harry glad to see your post.I know it is an uphill battle but be rest assured we are all behind you 100%.If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.God speed brother and keep your head up you'll get through this. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

RedFXR2

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:16 AM »

Great to have you back, Harry.  As has already been said, to heck with the da..ed bike, they're for sale all over the place.  And think of the fun you'll have picking out the next one. ;)

Take it easy and do what the doctors tell you.

Nasty Habit

• Full CVO Member
  • Starting Dec. 22nd, you can say Summer's Comming
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »

Harry and his family will be in my family's prayers also. I know that this doesn't sound like much, and Lord knows that it doesn't console them at all. It does, however, show that together we have the power and might to help each others. A thousand prayers goes out to him in his recovery. I hope that he is able to get on his new bike, and ride off as if it never happened. I saw a bad accident the other day, and it made me grateful that it hasn't happened to me (yet). I will be careful because I see one of my brothers go down, I'll think twice...
The Nastiest Habit of all...
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and yelling WHO, HOO! What a Ride...

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2006, 02:06:02 PM »

Dear Harry,

Sorry, I've been away from the site and am late in sending my prayers for your speedy recovery.  I'm just glad to see you are able to be online to let everyone know you're on the mend.

Prayers are with you and your family.  Take care,

Ken
Yellowsedeuce

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2006, 02:27:23 PM »

Good to see your back Harry. Hang in there I'VE GOT MY MONEY ON YOU!!!!!! I hope you make a complete and quick recovery.

We all know the bike can be replaced but finding another UNBALANCED would be tough. You have my numbers, if you need anything at all call THE DAWG!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

TankerPig

• Full CVO Member
  • Be careful, sobriety can make you do silly things!
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2006, 08:46:47 PM »

Sorry to post such a late note, but all the best to you and your wife, Harry.  Seems like you have more determination than most and your wife sounds like she's tougher than most, so I'm sure rehabilitation will be something you'll overcome within good time.  Good luck and God bless!!  Not sure what a Marine tanker can do for you, but if the docs say you need some spare steel parts or top secret armor to help the fix, send me a note and I'll see what I can get!!
Semper Fidelis,
Mike
2005 Screamin Eagle Fatboy
V&H Big Shots Staggered
Zipper's High Flow Air Cleaner
PCIII USB
PM Contrast Cut Gasser wheels, pulley, rotors

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2006, 08:32:30 AM »

have seen anyone elses ask, but theres a number of members that are in close proximity to Harry, if he's up to it he might enjoy some visitors
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2006, 12:42:23 PM »

Well All,

I and my wife want to thank you all very much for the words of kindess and conitinued good hopes.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2006, 02:36:18 PM »

Get well soon Harry.

We'll look forward to reports on YOUR condition. Don't fret that bike, spend your get well time planning the next one  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2006, 07:34:02 PM »

HARRY
THE POWER OF PRAYER SEEMS TO BE WORKING. GOD BLESS !
                  DAVE & HELEN
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »

Wow Harry, it was such a pleasant surprise to see your post.  Talk about being a super man.  Don't worry about the bike at all.  There are so many toys you can bye later.  Just get well soon.  And to your lovely wife, may your improvements help her with the stresses and worries of seeing the person you so love, hurt so much.  Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Jamey and Candy.  

hogasm

Re: Rider Down!  (UnBaLaNcEd)
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:30 AM »

Sorry it took so long Harry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
   Brian and Kathy

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2006, 09:14:22 AM »

One thing is for sure the prayers and fond thoughts have all helped.   I am home now 2 weeks 4 days from the date of the whatever you want to call it.

Sizing things up as they are yes I am down a bike and I will get back to that.

I have a broken scapula, 5 broken ribs, a titanium rod that stems from my left knee to my left ankle.   All staples have been removed all pins have been removed from my broken right wrist and fingers.

It was great having friends bring in messages from friends to at least read to me and the family as it made sitting there that much more bearable. thanks again.

For kicks though, people who pull out and run you off the road and then keep going you all suck and i hope i am around one day to even a scale / debt I feel needs some evening up to.

To the banks they are rip off artists.   They want 20,700 for my bike as a totalled crashed bike with a bent frame and neck and needs all need plastic / connections tank etc.

All in all until the ribs heal hopefully another 4 to 5 weeks then there will be a serious light at the end of the tunnel.    I have a lot more time at home now so, if your in need let me know no new cell yet.

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2006, 09:18:03 AM »

Glad to hear you are home Harry.And I'll second that about the hit and dip artist,karma is a bitch. In due time Bro you'll be back doin what you love.Be good,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2006, 09:18:59 AM »

good news, that your home but it sounds like you still have a long road ahead. the good news is though now that your home you can be here with your extended family when ever you want, we're all here for you
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 21 queries.