Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Fuel Moto Power Package?  (Read 40487 times)

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 SE Fat Boy
    • CVO2: Blown 150HP 09 SE Road Glide
    • CVO3: No need to go further!
Re: Fuel Moto Power Package?
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »

" I find it funny how you say your not a spokesman for FuelMoto but yet you say a quote is a fact when you quote what Jamie from FuelMoto wrote. I quoted what many here know to be true and what Bosch spells out in there documentation, along with a major supplier of AFR meters says and you say it's all BS. Then after this thread gets real information out about BroadBand Sensors FuelMoto is said to no longer sell a product! If I was to guess I would swear that you work at FuelMoto and you did not like getting shown the facts in public."
Sorry Steve, I found out recently myself that Fuel Moto no longer offers TTS Master tune. I was surprised but I know he has a replacement. I know he has added Thundermax Wideband auto tune and will continue selling PC-V.  Again I commented on a product namely PC-V and a shop that I personally know. I don't think that is improper. Your question is not clear? I am not connected to Fuel Moto. Yes I am a personal friend. You have an excellent product that I use. I a'm very pleased with the performance of PC-V. Thank you for your opinion.  :drink:    
HWStar - Pro Charger; 153 hp 136 ft lbs, Jackpot header, 2-1/4 Fullsac's, TTS and PC-V with auto-tune, Dynojet Quick shifter, Xenon HI/low.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »

" I find it funny how you say your not a spokesman for FuelMoto but yet you say a quote is a fact when you quote what Jamie from FuelMoto wrote. I quoted what many here know to be true and what Bosch spells out in there documentation, along with a major supplier of AFR meters says and you say it's all BS. Then after this thread gets real information out about BroadBand Sensors FuelMoto is said to no longer sell a product! If I was to guess I would swear that you work at FuelMoto and you did not like getting shown the facts in public."
Sorry Steve, I found out recently myself that Fuel Moto no longer offers TTS Master tune. I was surprised but I know he has a replacement. I know he has added Thundermax Wideband auto tune and will continue selling PC-V.  Again I commented on a product namely PC-V and a shop that I personally know. I don't think that is improper. Your question is not clear? I am not connected to Fuel Moto. Yes I am a personal friend. You have an excellent product that I use. I a'm very pleased with the performance of PC-V. Thank you for your opinion.  :drink:    

Where's that dead horse  :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
Oh yeah, here it is!
I'm sure most people appreciate the endless details of this or that tuner, but, I think enough is enough. Products that don't work as advertised seem to disappear!
I think it's reasonable to let members know that there is a new product on the market, and post a link to it. You can also let us know your own personal experience with said product. I have my personal likes and dislikes, but, I don't advertise them. If you ask me personally what I use for my rides, I'll tell you, and also tell you how I like them.
Think of spark plugs, each has his own preference, but, don't most of us use what we like? Same with oil......you can go on forever.
IMHO......."courtesy and respect" will go a long way to spread the word.
I don't believe that I saw anyone post final dyno runs, or direct feedback on the origional post of: "Fuel Moto Power Package?"
 :nixweiss:
HOGMIKE

04se103

« Reply #167 on: March 01, 2010, 07:53:50 PM »

Where's that dead horse  :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
Oh yeah, here it is!
I'm sure most people appreciate the endless details of this or that tuner, but, I think enough is enough. Products that don't work as advertised seem to disappear!
I think it's reasonable to let members know that there is a new product on the market, and post a link to it. You can also let us know your own personal experience with said product. I have my personal likes and dislikes, but, I don't advertise them. If you ask me personally what I use for my rides, I'll tell you, and also tell you how I like them.
Think of spark plugs, each has his own preference, but, don't most of us use what we like? Same with oil......you can go on forever.
IMHO......."courtesy and respect" will go a long way to spread the word.
I don't believe that I saw anyone post final dyno runs, or direct feedback on the origional post of: "Fuel Moto Power Package?"

Well said Thank You  :2vrolijk_21:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Very interesting!

Reminds me of a conversation in Daytona yesterday. On Beach Street, Ford had set up a display of their Harley trucks that we were looking at.
A guy wearing a Ford shirt walks up to us and asked if we had a questions. Pointing at the 150, I said yes, "why don't the new Ford Harley trucks have a supercharger?
The guy said they have a turbo. I said no, not the diesels I'm asking about the gas trucks. He shrugged his shoulders and said I guess they don't need it.
Hmmmmmmm, I asked are you a Ford employee? He said NO, I work for a promoter hired by Ford to help promote their product. I said but you don't have any knowledge of the product line. He said well I have a Ford truck and they told us what to say to help sell trucks.
Damn, shills everywhere.

But to get back on topic, I am not connected/affiliated or a shill for Master Tune or Fuel Moto but I think a civilized conversation posted here between Steve of Master Tune and Jamie of Fuel Moto would help clear any confusion many of us seem to be having with some of these products. That discussion regardless of the outcome can only help site members to better understand these products and how they relate to our needs. If there's nothing to hide, then let these guys step up and resolve the misunderstanding.
It could be that easy!

SBB    

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #169 on: March 01, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »

Very interesting!

Reminds me of a conversation in Daytona yesterday. On Beach Street, Ford had set up a display of their Harley trucks that we were looking at.
A guy wearing a Ford shirt walks up to us and asked if we had a questions. Pointing at the 150, I said yes, "why don't the new Ford Harley trucks have a supercharger?
The guy said they have a turbo. I said no, not the diesels I'm asking about the gas trucks. He shrugged his shoulders and said I guess they don't need it.
Hmmmmmmm, I asked are you a Ford employee? He said NO, I work for a promoter hired by Ford to help promote their product. I said but you don't have any knowledge of the product line. He said well I have a Ford truck and they told us what to say to help sell trucks.
Damn, shills everywhere.

But to get back on topic, I am not connected/affiliated or a shill for Master Tune or Fuel Moto but I think a civilized conversation posted here between Steve of Master Tune and Jamie of Fuel Moto would help clear any confusion many of us seem to be having with some of these products. That discussion regardless of the outcome can only help site members to better understand these products and how they relate to our needs. If there's nothing to hide, then let these guys step up and resolve the misunderstanding.
It could be that easy!

SBB    

I'm still waiting for the answer to post  #1
If you are asking for Steve and Jamie to get into a "mine's better than yours", I think you will be waiting for a long time! IMO, of course!
Each company has the best product, of course, and it's up to the consumer (us fish) to try them out and report our likes and dislikes.
Most all companies have websites and FAQ areas where we can all read about their products and make decisions.
Not one product for everyone, use research and determine what works best for you. Remember, not all of us are engineers, nor do we care.
Competition is what makes great products for us consumers. No need to get into a pi**ing contest, let the cards fall where they may.

Just my 2c..............
Going riding tomorrow morning. Anyone want to hear my new Borecan slip=on mufflers?? Gives me a proven 7 HP increase!!
 :2vrolijk_21:
HOGMIKE

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

I agree 100% with every thing you are saying SSB and Hogmike. I think that that would be a perfect solution.  I was hoping some one from PC would step up with an opinion.  It would be interesting if Fuel Moto had an opportunity to speak on the subject. Ideas? :drink:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:23:12 PM by Highwaystar »
HWStar - Pro Charger; 153 hp 136 ft lbs, Jackpot header, 2-1/4 Fullsac's, TTS and PC-V with auto-tune, Dynojet Quick shifter, Xenon HI/low.

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2010, 10:25:49 PM »

:confused5: :confused5:

I just can't stop beating this dead horse.

If the PC V doesn't work, then why is there not one negative user posting an issue?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss:
2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:49 PM »

:confused5: :confused5:

I just can't stop beating this dead horse.

If the PC V doesn't work, then why is there not one negative user posting an issue?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss:
I like this thread, it's "eye opening".  Seems the PC V users are very happy.  
I have a SSERT and while I am confident it is a capable tuner, it is only as good as the guy adjusting on it.  I figure I am $700-$800 into it with the dyno tune and the original price.
If I make any cam changes I will be another $300-$400 into more dyno time.    
I like an auto tune feature if it works???  If it lasts.
Anybody not liking their PC V??  

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2010, 11:44:06 PM »

Good to hear other oppinions  :2vrolijk_21: Here is my brothers "Fuel Moto Power Package" dyno sheet on his 103 with PC-V.  hogmike asked for a dyno sheet from his prior post.  

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »

Just noticed this post and am to lazy to read through it all, You mention tour brother's "Fuel Moto Package" what is the package? Jackpot header pipe and muffler, PC Tuner? Any cam or headwork?

Please advise.

geezerglide

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:07 AM »

Just noticed this post and am to lazy to read through it all, You mention tour brother's "Fuel Moto Package" what is the package? Jackpot header pipe and muffler, PC Tuner? Any cam or headwork?

Please advise.

geezerglide

Answered my own question went back and read the threads from the beginning. It seem like Jamie/Fuel Moto has a pretty good following on the HDForums, go over and read the threads over there to get an idea what he is all about and what others think of him and his products.

geezerglide

kraut

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride & Have Fun

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
    • Harley Café Dresden
« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2010, 02:50:38 AM »

don't think I will do that -grew tired of this thread already  ::)
CU on the road, Hans

Ride & Have Fun

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2010, 06:30:14 AM »

8) 8)

I have a buddy with a 103 SE and the PC V with Autotune that can't leave his bike alone.  He chagnes something out on the bike every three or four monhts ie, mcams, different AC, lovers to change from quiet mufflers, to true duels with slip-ons and now he has the D&D two into one all black.  He has hda the bike for not even one year and would have had to pay some one to dyno the changes.  He's ordered and getting ready to try the Bub Stealth because the wife doesn't appreciate the D&D's (although he swears by them, guess he doesn't have to hear her on the bike).  Oh yeah forgot the two cam changes.  He would have spent a fortune on Dyno's.  I ride over 10,000 miles a year with him.  Bike runs great and he has spent the first time investment for the PC V and then a "ok" map to start with and the autotune takes over.  He has over 30,000 on this and two other bikes with PC V.

But not to mention my other rider  (whom is on this forum also), he rode to Fullsac on his bike, had the cat removed, 2.0" mufflers, TTS and a tune and loves it.  ANd he rides over 30,000 a year.  That said, he has never used the PC V for comparison.

Different strokes for different folks.

I am done.

:coolblue: :coolblue:
2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 1999 Road King

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2010, 10:57:06 AM »

Good to hear other oppinions  :2vrolijk_21: Here is my brothers "Fuel Moto Power Package" dyno sheet on his 103 with PC-V.  hogmike asked for a dyno sheet from his prior post.  

Thanks for posting your brother's dyno sheets.

The original post was:

Does anyone have experience with the Fuel Moto power package?  $1299.00 with free shipping includes stainless headers with 2 sets of O2 bungs (12mm and 18mm) for stock or wide-band oxygen sensors +dyno tuned mufflers +Power Commander V, with auto tune, and a custom map.  I think I will go this route unless I hear alot of negative feedback.  I don't know if this is acceptable, but the following link leads to another forum, but shows impressive results (maybe biased results, since they are provided by the selling company).  I haven't heard much about Fuel Motos stuff on the forums.

I, too, have friends/ brothers who have various products on their bikes, and say they love 'em.
The parts I have on MY bike suit ME just fine and it is nice to see there are options out there.
I make my decisions on what I like, and MY riding style, not necessarily what a company advertises.
Can my bike make more HP with a setup other than what I have, maybe. Will I make the switch, no. I am looking into cams, but, will wait on THAT decision after the smoke clears, and I can ride Geezer's bike! LOL

I am always wary when I see claims that are a little out of the norm. Kinda like H-D's "dyno charts" they publish in their catalogs!

This is just MHO!
HOGMIKE

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2010, 11:10:59 AM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Former 1999 Road King
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 24 queries.