Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

cvo breakout license plate holder

(1/2) > >>

del18463:
Hi, imnew to the forums, im in the uk and have a 2014 cvo breakout, the license plate is right above the rear tyre, i want to get rid of this and put the side mount one on that attaches on the turn signal, in the uk i cant find any part numbers or what ill need to do this, is there anyone that can provide this information, part numbers would be great, many thanks Del

dweiss22:
Del, try the like below... May give you what you need.

dweiss22:
Sorry the link would be helpful...

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=1034&b=40&c=0&d=2014%20FXSBSE%20CVO%20BREAKOUT%20(TD)%20LICENSE%20PLATE%20ASSEMBLY

del18463:
Thats fantastic , just what i needed thankyou

Bav:

--- Quote from: del18463 on July 28, 2019, 11:05:55 AM ---Hi, imnew to the forums, im in the uk and have a 2014 cvo breakout, the license plate is right above the rear tyre, i want to get rid of this and put the side mount one on that attaches on the turn signal, in the uk i cant find any part numbers or what ill need to do this, is there anyone that can provide this information, part numbers would be great, many thanks Del

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forum from Warwickshire. You could also try Ricks Motorcycles of Baden Baden Germany. They make some really cool stuff. We bought a side mounted number plate for my girlfriends Softail Street Bob from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version