Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nolan N-104 Helmet  (Read 1261 times)

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
Nolan N-104 Helmet
« on: June 05, 2012, 09:19:51 AM »

I have read the longer post on the Nolan 104N Helmet and I am seriously looking at stepping up to this full face helmet. I see allot of good reviews. How is everyone that bought one enjoying this helmet? I have come full circle on helmets and for 5yrs + I didn't even wear a helmet and the last 3 yrs I have been wearing a half helmet. For some reason I'm getting this message to wear a full face but I want to wear a comfortable one and one that flips up. I like the looks of the Shinny Black Outlaw helmet and am curious if anyone has come out with a good audio setup in this helmet besides Nolan?
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
Re: Nolan N-104 Helmet
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »

I ordered one with the N-Com system and I love it.  This is my first full face helmet and I was concerned about the heat, etc. but no longer.  The ventilation is excellent and has all the features I was looking for.  As far as the audio portion, the N-Com works great for both FM and Bluetooth operation (ipod/ipad) and is fully integrated with the helmet.  You may be able to use another audio set up, but I like the fact it is all designed to work together.  Quite frankly, don't even use my radio anymore.
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.