Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

New 02 Brandywine SERK -- Long Term Project

<< < (3/218) > >>

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on November 26, 2009, 10:29:43 PM ---You got to admit though 4 classic red CVO's in the garage would be the schnizzle. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d

--- End quote ---

Four?  Were I ever hare brained enough to manufacture justification for four might as well go ahead and create sophistry to accept five.  There'd be room for that red FXR2 in the shop too.  That would complete the set though....

(really, no chit, it would)

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on November 26, 2009, 10:37:11 PM ---Four?  Were I ever hare brained enough to manufacture justification for four might as well go ahead and create sophistry to accept five.  There'd be room for that red FXR2 in the shop too.  That would complete the set though....

(really, no chit, it would)

--- End quote ---
Oh you think I wasn't going there after there were four?? Remember I am a EBCM. :wiseguy: :sneaky: :evilgrin:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Buy early:
Looks like a great project Twolane! I'll enjoy watching it come together.

Buy early:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on November 26, 2009, 10:24:18 PM ---Naitram I think Don is just taking his time (putting it off) so he can prolong moving on to the next project... something like this :evilgrin:.......

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

Now that's a nice bike! What lucky SOB rides that around?

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Buy early on November 26, 2009, 10:44:14 PM ---Looks like a great project Twolane! I'll enjoy watching it come together.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mark.  The detail invested in your DWG is still the gold standard for such things.  This one won't reach those levels.  But it will be a nice representation of the marque when its done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version