Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Detail Spray  (Read 3706 times)

REGGAB

Detail Spray
« on: July 01, 2007, 08:37:21 AM »

Haven't seen this discussed here yet.  I picked up a bottle of Brightmax #6S Spray & Shine Final Wet Look Detail Spray yesterday.  It is billed as anti-static, anti-streak, non-greasy, removes dust, fingerprints, and waterspots.  Wiped the bike down with it last night, and it is awesome stuff.  I've been on a quest for a great detail spray, and I think I just found it.

REGGAB

Re: Detail Spray
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »

Haven't seen this discussed here yet.  I picked up a bottle of Brightmax #6S Spray & Shine Final Wet Look Detail Spray yesterday.  It is billed as anti-static, anti-streak, non-greasy, removes dust, fingerprints, and waterspots.  Wiped the bike down with it last night, and it is awesome stuff.  I've been on a quest for a great detail spray, and I think I just found it.

Of course, if I'd spell it the way the manufacturer does "Britemax,"  I'd get hits in the search engine.  Oh well.  Great stuff nonetheless.

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:55:52 PM »

Can't say enough good stuff about this product.  Really made my scooter shine.  Sprayed some onto a damp microfiber, smeared it on the bike, and followed immediately with a dry microfiber to buff it out.  Looks awesome.  It is going in the saddlebag for the impending Kansas trip.

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »

Is it availible from retail stores or online only?
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 04:20:08 PM »

Is it availible from retail stores or online only?

I picked it up at Rider's HD in Trussville, AL.  I'm pretty sure you can order it from Brite Max

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »

thanx  Re...i'll check some out...and hopefully find it locally :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
 RIDE SOBER

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »

thanx  Re...i'll check some out...and hopefully find it locally :orange:

Word has it from a close friend that Rocket City HD in Madison, AL has it for $14.95 a bottle.  I don't go near that place, but if you can't find it anywhere else cheaper than that, let me know, and I'll go down there, snatch a bottle, and send it to you.

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 10:40:38 AM »

I"ve been using it for about a year now, great stuff, but, my bottle developed a coating of "mold?" on the top, breaks up when I shake it and squirts out little black specks when I spray it but doenst affect it's performance. Maybe its the desert air. It really is great stuff, I do the cars and bikes all the time. Easy on, easy buff, looks fantastic.  :2vrolijk_21:
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »

found some locally, seems to be a good product. Gave the bike a quick once over with it, went for a ride and ran into a rain shower, so I didnt get see the shine results out in the sunshine :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
 RIDE SOBER

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.