Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Preliminary test on polishes  (Read 31207 times)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
Re: Preliminary test on polishes
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »

Geez, I don't know.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:53:14 AM by MJZ »

harleydiva

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2006, 10:12:09 AM »

And I thought the Cat Vomit thread was entertaining ... this one is just as entertaining!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   ;D   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

P.S.  Glare IS the best!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   If TcnBham and 103 give it raving reviews, enough said.  Their bikes are beautiful.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:39 AM »

Wow, I can't tell you how much better I slept last night knowing the Glare has a non metal-oxide abbrasive in it!   [smiley=oops.gif] sarcasim alert.

Hey if the chit works, I don't care if it has rock salt in it, as long as the bike looks good and the paints not peeling off.

DHTDHT, if you really want to help me out get Glarepro to give us free shipping on all of his products.  Now that I care about.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Later,
Ghost

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:56 AM »

Last post for me on this thread...if you use this stuff, you will see with your own two eyes the outstanding results. If it has a mild abrasive in it, I am 100% convinced that you'd have to use the Pro product every day for 5 years before you ever saw a measurable decrease in clear coat. If you have scratches/swirls, the products they offer will repair them...period.  It will protect your paint...period.  It will give a depth of shine unlike any other product I've EVER seen or used, bar NONE, and I don't need a reflectopotentiometerwaterdropletbeadmeasurerhowquicklycatpukeslidesoff device to prove that to myself...period.

I would ask DHT what kind of Chemist he is (that is a rhetorical question, by the way) to question another Chemist's R&D on a product he has obviously spent a few years working on, and if he is NOT in the same SPECIFIC field of chemical research and development, my opinion would be that he is not qualified to call into question the lab testing, even in a professional manner, much less a caustic one.  He is, however, as qualified as any of the rest of us to give his OPINION on how well the chit works.

An important side benefit of the product is that it protects against Cat Vomit, bird chit, bug innards, or tossed monkey turds....they just slide right off the fairing.... :o
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2006, 11:21:38 AM »

Last post for me on this thread...if you use this stuff, you will see with [highlight]your own two eyes[/highlight] the outstanding results. If it has a mild abrasive in it, I am 100% convinced that you'd have to use the Pro product every day for 5 years before you ever saw a measurable decrease in clear coat. If you have scratches/swirls, the products they offer will repair them...period.  It will protect your paint...period.  It will give a depth of shine unlike any other product I've EVER seen or used, bar NONE, and [highlight]I don't need a reflectopotentiometerwaterdropletbeadmeasurerhowquicklycatpukeslidesoff device to prove that to myself...period.[/highlight]

I would ask DHT what kind of Chemist he is (that is a rhetorical question, by the way) to question another Chemist's R&D on a product he has obviously spent a few years working on, and if he is NOT in the same SPECIFIC field of chemical research and development, my opinion would be that he is not qualified to call into question the lab testing, even in a professional manner, much less a caustic one.  He is, however, as qualified as any of the rest of us to give his OPINION on how well the chit works.

An important side benefit of the product is that it protects against Cat Vomit, bird chit, bug innards, or tossed monkey turds....they just slide right off the fairing.... :o

You're right on the money, whatever works for you and makes you happy.
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2006, 11:30:44 AM »

Last post for me on this thread...if you use this stuff, you will see with your own two eyes the outstanding results. If it has a mild abrasive in it, I am 100% convinced that you'd have to use the Pro product every day for 5 years before you ever saw a measurable decrease in clear coat. If you have scratches/swirls, the products they offer will repair them...period.  It will protect your paint...period.  It will give a depth of shine unlike any other product I've EVER seen or used, bar NONE, and I don't need a reflectopotentiometerwaterdropletbeadmeasurerhowquicklycatpukeslidesoff device to prove that to myself...period.

[highlight]An important side benefit of the product is that it protects against Cat Vomit, bird chit, bug innards, or tossed monkey turds....they just slide right off the fairing....[/highlight] :o

I can attest to that... ran through a angry mob of monkey turd throwers just the other day and my fairing looks like I just "Glared" it.  [smiley=nervous.gif] Helpful hint ... ALWAYS keep your mouth closed when you are accosted by these villains.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;)

BTW... won't use anything but Glare on my scoot. Great stuff!

harleydiva

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2006, 11:34:46 AM »

Last post for me on this thread...if you use this stuff, you will see with your own two eyes the outstanding results. If it has a mild abrasive in it, I am 100% convinced that you'd have to use the Pro product every day for 5 years before you ever saw a measurable decrease in clear coat. If you have scratches/swirls, the products they offer will repair them...period.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2006, 11:40:35 AM »

Now that sounds like the voice of experience!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »

Last post for me on this thread...if you use this stuff, you will see with your own two eyes the outstanding results. If it has a mild abrasive in it, I am 100% convinced that you'd have to use the Pro product every day for 5 years before you ever saw a measurable decrease in clear coat. If you have scratches/swirls, the products they offer will repair them...period.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2006, 11:44:16 AM »

[highlight]I can attest to that... ran through a angry mob of monkey turd throwers just the other day and my fairing looks like I just "Glared" it.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 11:57:27 AM »

Just wear a full face and GLARE the helmet and shield... ;D ;D  Then you are turd-proof 'cause everything is slicker than Owl Chit... ;)

TTS Mastertune

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 12:16:06 PM »

Just wear a full face and GLARE the helmet and shield... ;D ;D

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 12:28:54 PM »

Terry, you thinkin' I needs to put sum Glare on JR's and Jerrry's seats for the polar bear ride in a couple of weeks? ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=bananarock.gif] [smiley=bananarock.gif] [smiley=bananarock.gif] (just love that new nana rocker)

Haven't heard about the polar bear ride  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  You gonna' join them with that hot 'nana you're about to have?  

TTS Mastertune

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: Preliminary test on polishes [ch8212] more later
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »

Man I'm going to have to get me some of that glare. Don't want any of those monkey turds sticken to my fairing. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=mango.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »

Haven't heard about the polar bear ride
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 24 queries.