Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Dumbest Guy On Earth?  (Read 4827 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
The Dumbest Guy On Earth?
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:11:03 AM »

My Friends, I give you
THE DUMBEST GUY ON EARTH!

This picture is real - not doctored in any way - and was taken by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went to buy a camera to take pictures.

The car is still running, as can be witnessed by the exhaust.  A woman is either asleep or otherwise out in the front seat passenger side. The driver was jogging up and down on Rt. 925.(in the background) Witnesses said their physical/mental state was OTHER than normal. The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him and had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they made the customer sign a waiver.  While the plywood and 2X4s are fairly obvious, what you can t see is the back seat, which contains -- are you ready for this? -- 10 bags of concrete @ 80 lbs. each.

They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs. Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the back shocks were driven throughthe floorboard.  The car, with FLA (naturally) plates, was headed for Clanton, Al. where the couple presumably planned to build a new house.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: The Dumbest Guy On Earth?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:29:16 PM »

And to think; he probably gets to vote and sit on a jury.  [smiley=confused5.gif]

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 11:14:01 PM »

Great pic. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 01:13:21 AM »

And to think; he probably gets to vote and sit on a jury.  [smiley=confused5.gif]

Worse than that, he's probably allowed to procreate!

Dan
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 04:24:29 PM »

[bgcolor=Red]My Friends, I give you
"CLOWN CONSTRUCTION CAUGHT IN THE ACT"[/bgcolor]
This picture is real - not doctored in any way - and was taken by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it [bgcolor=Red]in the parking lot of HD2003's "CLOWN CONSTRUCTION CO.", he went to buy a camera to take pictures.[/bgcolor]

The car is still running, as can be witnessed by the exhaust. [bgcolor=Red]The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting to cut the twine around the load, SOBBING HYSTERICALLY, "CHEEP ES GOING TO KEELL ME!"  Luckily, the police stopped him, and had the load removed.[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=Red]The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they tried to get the customer to sign a waiver, but he couldn't write.  He is suspected to be an illegal alien, from Mexico. [/bgcolor]  While the plywood and 2X4s are fairly obvious, what you can t see is the back seat, which contains -- are you ready for this? -- 10 bags of concrete @ 80 lbs. each.

They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs. Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the back shocks were driven through the floorboard.

Yeah 'er 'uh, hd2003,
  [smiley=oops.gif]You're in deep chit now!  I told you to quit being so cheap, and buy those Mescans a Truck! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  The INS, and IRS, means you are SOL! [smiley=cry2.gif]  And you are still on parole from the time you tried to convince the ATF that amonium nitrate was Blue Fuel for my Motorsickle!! [smiley=nervous.gif]  I hope you've got Bail, so you can come to the Valley!  We're gonna' have a Blast! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD  

« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 04:28:27 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 04:28:21 PM »

Hub,

That's funny...

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 05:06:17 PM »

"Tater"  "Tater"

What am I gonna do with you!

Don't be knockin my help!

My plywood stretchers broke so I had to send them to get that material.
I told them they couldn't haul all of that in one trip. They were spose to get the Sakrete with the Big motored Ultra with the tour pak removed and converted to a pickup bed.  But noooooooooo they didn't listen.

Good helps hard to find!

But they did call from Mexico about finding some pins with pictures of real motorcycles on them. They don't speak good English but they kept chanting CVO, CVO, CVO, CVO!

You are riding your CVO to the valley [smiley=nixweiss.gif] right? [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

The "Tater"/ Chip saga continues [smiley=drink.gif]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 05:19:45 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 10:04:33 PM »

My Friends, I give you
THE DUMBEST GUY ON EARTH!

This picture is real - not doctored in any way - and was taken by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went to buy a camera to take pictures.

The car is still running, as can be witnessed by the exhaust.  A woman is either asleep or otherwise out in the front seat passenger side. The driver was jogging up and down on Rt. 925.(in the background) Witnesses said their physical/mental state was OTHER than normal. The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him and had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they made the customer sign a waiver.  While the plywood and 2X4s are fairly obvious, what you can t see is the back seat, which contains -- are you ready for this? -- 10 bags of concrete @ 80 lbs. each.

They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs. Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the back shocks were driven throughthe floorboard.  The car, with FLA (naturally) plates, was headed for Clanton, Al. where the couple presumably planned to build a new house.

So I take it that's how they do it in Florida?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 01:47:39 AM »

Too funny [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]...first the pic...then Hubbard's answer then...
Tater/Chip saga...Im on the floor...I Love this place [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Daddyschog

• Junior CVO Member
  • git er dun
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 08:19:23 PM »

If the driver of that car had died or castrated himself, he could have won the 2005 Darwin Award! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]
let Daddy tell ya a little story

bubbarosa

• If it don't work the 1st time, get a bigger hammer
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 10:04:50 PM »

HAHAHAHA!  That is GREAT!

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 05:32:15 PM »

Wow, I dont know why they didnt put the 56 bags of plaster compound in the pass front seat , there was still some room !
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 25 queries.