Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Adding Faring ACC Switch  (Read 9920 times)

VRODDAVE

• Senior CVO Member
  • Semper fi 73-77

• CVO1: 2018 FLHTKSE ANV
    • CVO2: 2004 FLHTCSE - Crashed 7/31/2015. May she rest in pease
    • CVO3: 2003 VROD - sold
Re: Adding Faring ACC Switch
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 08:02:32 PM »

Hello all, I realize that this is an old thread however seems like the right place to ask what ACC kit i would need for a 2018 CVO limited?

also,  it would be great to add two Acc switches as most the kits posted above mention,  but i do have the cool flow fan installed ...  can i still get two ACC switches?

Update 3/29:
Since I didn’t get any response from my above post so I decided to try this on my own. I have ordered the 71400129 because it looks like it has enought parts included to do what I want, and the electric wiring manual for  2018 touring.
The plan is to split the two ACC buttons that come with the kit to fill middle position of left housing and left position of right housing.   Figure out what changes need to be made to the harnesses to work and hope that I don’t burn something up ha ha   

The only problem I think I might run into is that apparently the buttons somehow interact with the ECM control module via the CAN bus?   I’m not sure I understand all of that yet. If someone has some knowledge to share about why this could not work please let me know

I have parts on order, I’m sure the way things are slowing down in the chain it’ll be a week or two before I get them to start this project

Thanks for any info

Dave
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:35:41 PM by VRODDAVE »
2018 FLHTKSE ANV
Dominator prewired meathooks 10" (Nice, but shoulda got the 12's)
Dynojet Power Vision
GTS Radio upgrade
AG ATX-30-HD lithium battery
CoolFlow fan
Alloyboltz 12 point G8
INNOVV K2 X 2 DVR 4 Camera
AIM Clutch Slave
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 24 queries.