Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ultras back!  (Read 3429 times)

rturn2mow

• HOG
Ultras back!
« on: April 03, 2004, 07:17:29 AM »

Well for those of you who remember, I kinda got scummed out of my SEEG so I bought an '04 Ultra Classic. Well I got it back from the shop yesterday with the work I had done. WOW would be an understatement. Soon as she is broken in I will get a dyno and have a dyno tuning done. I also chromed the crap out of it and had the engine LED'd. For the tech/performance guys out there I had the following put on.

Stroker flywheel, the brand new SE Pro 103 Stroker Heads, Pistons and 264 cams, SE tappets, SE perfect fit pushrods, SE Race Tuner, compression releases, forged rocker supports, SE roller rockers, premium oil cooler, Kerker pipes w/turndown endcaps and other needed parts to make it all work. The shop had to create the mapping as one did not exist yet because some of the parts are so new. I am going back in a few hundred miles to have them reevaluate the mapping.

Then chrome inner primary, oil filler spout, forks (upper and lower), caliper cover and electra glow light ring, Kuryakyn mirrors w/built in running/turn signal lights, LED fender trim. J&M high performance speakers (front and rear).

Of course this doesnt count all that I had already added, electra glow light rails, lighted passenger floor board covers, Stratum chrome billet collection, all kinds of other trim rings and stuff.

On order and next are chrome switch housings, custom passing lamp/turn signal brackets, bullet turns f&r, a few more chrome engine covers and pieces parts and chrome wheels and rotors.

Sooooo, I cant wait to get some numbers posted for those who are interested. I will end up spending more than those who bought SEEGs did and I probably will have a faster bike that is more personal. BUT they (the SEEG guys) get a great deal with a powerful, good looking, limited production bike that will certainly hold its value much much better. Thats why I wanted one to begin with!!! There is always next year [smiley=1syellow1.gif]
Rick
'04 Ultra
'02 FLHRCI w/Big Bore HO kit w/SE Peformance Heads, flat top forged pistons, SE257 cams, SE Race tuner, Kerker pipes, SE adjustable pushrods, high performance clutch, SE springs, touring oil cooler and lotsa chrome.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Ultras back!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 08:41:47 AM »

return good to see you back.  I still can't figure out why you didn't track down a SEEG someplace else and fly out to get it.  From time to time, right here on this board, we see where a dealership has one on the floor, for sale.

Anyway, it sounds like you've done a lot with the Ultra Classic and we are anxious to see the dyno sheet.   However, being from back in the day, you know that...............
[smiley=worthless.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

rturn2mow

• HOG
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 12:32:56 PM »

LOL....I shoulda tracked one down. I am as patient as a stick. Once it was clear I wasnt getting the one I thought I fell off the wagon and binged. Going to try and attach a few pics....hope it works.
Rick
'04 Ultra
'02 FLHRCI w/Big Bore HO kit w/SE Peformance Heads, flat top forged pistons, SE257 cams, SE Race tuner, Kerker pipes, SE adjustable pushrods, high performance clutch, SE springs, touring oil cooler and lotsa chrome.

rturn2mow

• HOG
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 12:36:09 PM »

pic number 2.....btw this is the new Glacier White pearl....it is white with a blue metal flake pearl in it.
Rick
'04 Ultra

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 04:09:32 PM »

good to hear from ya, i,ve got 00 ultra quick disconect box,gotta tell ya like your kidds no favorites but my ultra,s got a warm spot in my heart,over others cause of miliage trips etc.stick around maybe should  have 103 section added to cov, live long and prosper-regarrds-AK  ps; bike is hot
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

rturn2mow

• HOG
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 08:10:40 AM »

Thanks AK!   I took it for a 250 mile ride Sunday and all I can say is WOW! This new set up is awsome.
Rick
'04 Ultra

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 11:49:46 AM »

Bu....buu....butt I think I see a dirty spot.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Road_Hog

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 01:09:08 PM »

Nice "Sleeper" you got there!  [smiley=sleeping.gif] You'll probably be able to pull away from most anyone....
Very nice set up...Can't wait to see the dyno numbers

Pikefish

• No snow means it is a good day to ride!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 06:07:31 AM »

[smiley=beerchug.gif]Hi, I am new but wanted to say that after 20+ years in the military, I swore I would make an SEEG before they ever came out with it. Been riding my 96FLHTC since she was new and have racked up over 128k on her. Now with retirement looming, I pick up my 04FLHTCUI with the 103 stroker kit this summer. Haven't made plans to do all that you did yet, but with the 99B SE pipes, oil cooler, and re-calibration added she should run to my liking! Will dyno her and put up the #'s when I get settled back stateside. Congrats on the scoot! Love the color! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]
Pikefish
www.pikefish.com
1996 FLHTC 128+k miles
j. rene'
Samson Rolled Thunder pipes
.005 over pistons @ 90k
Clutch and belt still original and going strong!
95k Stateside, 33+k Japan

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 10:05:37 AM »

We're certainly looking forward to these dyno numbers you guys.  And welcome to the site. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

West Coast GTG   

rturn2mow

• HOG
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 10:26:27 AM »

Got the chrome wheels on. Makes a huge difference with the light rings on the rotor covers.

I entered it in the bike show this last weekend at the Florida Harley Davidson Dealers Association Rally and got 2nd place in the dressers. So if anyone was there...that was me!! Am still looking for free time to go get it dynoed/dyno tuned.. Will get a newer pic on soon.
Rick
'04 Ultra

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 26 queries.