Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Not Looking Forward To This!!!  (Read 9597 times)

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Not Looking Forward To This!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »

I had no idea there was a fridge in there.  :o  :P

twincam

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »

:beatdeadhorse:Howie,
          throw everything away but, the beer place and Harley chit. you done got someone to do the yard......... or concrete, oh keep the tools, then move all the rest of the chit to your daughters bathroom!!!!!
good luck bro
Randy

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 09:38:02 PM »

"Pods"..They are cool. They drop a container off, you fill it, they take it to someplace else!  I did before, then had them throw crap away after I paid them for a year or two to keep it...

Now I have a 2nd generation of crap...Does anyone need a outter glide fairing for an 06, how bout a tank, blue...75 year old fairing, steel lowers, anyone??

Press on Hoist!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 10:12:01 PM »

OK, PODS, we don't need no stinking PODS!!! No room anyway! ;D

So check this out!!! Everything's in that's staying! The driveway's full of trash or yard sale crap. But nothing else is going in! I've access to everything and even know where it all is (for now anyway)! I'm pretty happy with this setup. At least for now. And accomplished my main objective, room for 5 bikes!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »

Bet youze didn't think I'd get er done today, didya? ::)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

Well I did it! And man am I shot!!! But I can ride tomorrow and not worry about finishing this now!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »

Well I did it! And man am I shot!!! But I can ride tomorrow and not worry about finishing this now!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

Uh, not if you haven't cleared a wider path on the driveway, you're not!! :nervous: :o :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »

HeHe!!! The driveway looks nothing like that anymore either. Just the trash and sellable stuff, all aside on the left side looking from that view. The right side is completely clear for bike traffic! Ya did'n't really think I'd lose sight of that, did ya? ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2008, 10:29:16 PM »

Nice work Bro, didn't realize there was a fridge buried in there  ;)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 10:32:01 PM »

You do know your a collector don't you. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: That's a good thing, I think. :-\
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »

Howie,
Great job cleaning out the garage... :2vrolijk_21: 5 will definitely fit in there now.  Which camera did you end up getting?  Was it that Nikon P60?  How do you like it?  Also, what in that big Mitsubishi box?  A new big screen?  ???

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »

HeHe!!! The driveway looks nothing like that anymore either. Just the trash and sellable stuff, all aside on the left side looking from that view. The right side is completely clear for bike traffic! Ya did'n't really think I'd lose sight of that, did ya? ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Actually looks like you have room for a 6th bike in the garage now! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

Nice work Bro, didn't realize there was a fridge buried in there  ;)

HeHe! Thanks man! Weren't you pulling beer out of it last year? :nixweiss: ;D

You do know your a collector don't you. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: That's a good thing, I think. :-\

Yeah, just can't seem to let go of chit, even though there's little chance I'll ever use it again. Like stock CVO takeoffs! I'm gonna put a crapload of bike stuff on EBay! From a 110 engine (less the cases), to solid mount 4-speed stuff, to Dyna stuff, and RK stuff! I'll put the list up here first, in case any of ya'll need something from it! ;)

Howie,
Great job cleaning out the garage... :2vrolijk_21: 5 will definitely fit in there now.  Which camera did you end up getting?  Was it that Nikon P60?  How do you like it?  Also, what in that big Mitsubishi box?  A new big screen?  ???

:devil:

Thanks Charlie! It's the Nikon P80. Love it. A bit larger than your typical cigarette pack side point and shoot, but it's got so many better features, like a 18x zoom! I'm still getting used to it, but the shots are so much sharper than the Canon Powershot we were using. The Mitsu is a spare Mr Slim Invertor Multi 2-1/2 ton heat pump condensing unit. I have three installed, connected to 7 indoor fan coil units. So a spare is good to have, since they're identical. Good to be in the business! :2vrolijk_21:

And those boxes piled on top of the Mistsu, are a complete stock 110 engine less the cases! :)

Actually looks like you have room for a 6th bike in the garage now! :2vrolijk_21:

And I believe I do! That will be tough to pull off though. Binx has ben pretty good about everything so far. We'll see what the future brings. But I'm not up to that yet! :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:10:15 AM by Hoist! »

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 01:01:50 AM »

You don't have too much junk...... you just need a bigger garage :2vrolijk_21:

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 03:14:53 AM »

i`m impressed. its surprising how much u can do when u put ur mind to it!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.