Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Keep playing the Game  (Read 442 times)

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
Keep playing the Game
« on: July 05, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »

Little Johnny enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,

'This is the dumbest kid in town.... watch while I prove it to you.'

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other,

then calls little Johnny over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?'

Little Johnny takes the quarters and leaves.

'What did I tell you?' said the barber. 'That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice ream store.

'Hey, Johnny! May I ask you a question... why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?'

Little Johnny licked his cone and replied, 'Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!'

SPIDERMAN

Re: Keep playing the Game
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »

True Story

Friend of mine who had a motorcycle shop in Buxton Maine (Mike's Cycles) takes his son to the Weekend Behind the Barn party for the big bike show on Sunday. One of my patch brothers who does business at Mike's shop and knows the kid says " hey Little Mike, you wanna see a trick? "  " Sure" says Little Mike. " Ok, got a dollar? " says my bro. "Sure" says Little Mike and hands him a dollar. My bro walks off. Well Little Mike goes up to his Dad and says " Dad, that guy over there just took a dollar from me "  So Mike goes over to my bro and says " Did you take a buck from my kid? "  " Yup" says my bro. " Why" says Big Mike. " it was a trick" says my  bro " wanna see "  " Ok I guess so " says Big Mike. So he gives my bro a dollar  My bro says " Like Father Like Son "  and walks off  :D :D :D :D 

B B

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.