Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2019 Bike production numbers by color ?

(1/6) > >>

AJDR^:
Curious if anyone was able to get the production records for the CVO RG for 2019 by color ?

Will probably call Harley on Monday on another topic (PTT functionality for intercom via Sena bluetooth across different riders vs between rider and passenger. PTT didnt work between bikes using right hand controls but did work if push each Sena jog dial)

Thought I would ask the group if someone was already able to secure the info

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: AJDR^ on October 12, 2019, 04:54:41 PM ---Curious if anyone was able to get the production records for the CVO RG for 2019 by color ?

Will probably call Harley on Monday on another topic (PTT functionality for intercom via Sena bluetooth across different riders vs between rider and passenger. PTT didnt work between bikes using right hand controls but did work if push each Sena jog dial)

Thought I would ask the group if someone was already able to secure the info

--- End quote ---

PTT only works if you have a CB. You can pair the Sena with other Sena headsets. Their are many YouTube videos on pairing to use the intercom feature of the headset.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AJDR^:
Thx cvosjoe - Thats the conclusion we came to as well - no issues getting the sena's to talk to each other, just wouldnt work using PTT on either bike. Would have preferred to use the PTT button instead of reaching up to the helmet mounted unit to activate. Although revzilla had a bar mounted sena activation unit for $90, but dont want to go that route

bbrown:
I would like to see the production numbers as well

scotman623:
Me 3!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version