Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper Touch Up Paint. HD or is there good aftermarket choices?

(1/2) > >>

load97:
I need to fix 2 scratches on my rear fender  :'( I found the place below online, but not sure if there is other places as well? Looks like it would be about $70 shipped for a 4 bottle deal. I'll probably call a dealer on Monday and see what ass-raping deal they will sell it for; if touchup is available.

http://www.eharleyparts.com/cart/touch_up_paint/2019_touchup_paints/Harley-Davidson-Touch-Up-Kit,-2019-FLTRXSE-Red-Pepper-Black-Hole-and-Magnetic-Gray-98601EJF

FLSTFI Dave:
Harley does make a touch up kit for the Red Pepper and it is four little bottles.  I am pretty sure no one else make a touch up kit for it.

load97:
Thanks, I'll have to see what the dealer wants for the kit.

SDCVO:
not sure saving a couple of bucks on touch up paint on a 40K+ motorcycle good move IMHO

The 1:
had a couple scratches down to the black on top edge of fairing, dealer got the touch up kit, and either they touched it up,or the body shop that buffed a few other nicks out did it. i have a hard time finding the them now came out very good. you get the three base colors and a bottle of base primer. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version