CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Cam change on M8

<< < (4/5) > >>

newseultra07:
Yes good some videos. Still nervous about doing it myself....

newseultra07:
Called around for some prices on doing a cam on my M8.  One dealer said I would have to sign a waiver if using aftermarket cam. They said they’ve had 5 catastrophic failures using aftermarket cam.  Listed an Andrews, S&S and woods. This is interesting

rayson56:
Maybe if you update your profile to show where you are some of us could help with different recommendations on shop options. Your profile doesn't show where you are or the bike you have. Help us help you.  :)

newseultra07:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on February 20, 2020, 03:18:01 PM ---Maybe if you update your profile to show where you are some of us could help with different recommendations on shop options. Your profile doesn't show where you are or the bike you have. Help us help you.  :)
[/quote
]

Profile Updated now
--- End quote ---

Bav:

--- Quote from: newseultra07 on February 19, 2020, 10:07:34 AM ---Yes good some videos. Still nervous about doing it myself....

--- End quote ---

I quite fancy having a go myself. I think it would be very satisfying and rewarding. It looks like the most daunting bit is setting up the adjustable pushrods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version