Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Author Topic: Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful...and the fastest color.  (Read 31199 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful...and the fastest color.
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 07:26:44 AM »

I brought my fastest color red bike home this afternoon. I did celebrate with wine and cheese and then some beer and then some vodka. I put a 126 miles on her today and I could not be happier. This is a great bike with the right exhaust and a tune she'll be cool an flying. The only thing I have found I'm not fond of is those ugly a$$ heat shields under the seat. These $&^kers only trap heat. They have got to go. Here she is.
Congrats!!!! Now the fun/mods begin... Enjoy!!

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 07:38:11 AM »

When Nicole is talking to me again after this trade She may go for a ride and I'll let you know what she thinks.
:huepfenlol2:   :nixweiss:  Good luck Joel .... And congrats on the new scoot!!!

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2010, 01:11:40 AM »

Nice ride congrats on acquiring it however someone has mislead you somewhere in the past about the fastest color and yes I know that particular model is not offered in the fastest color.
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN
:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
Just Sayin.

Here's living proof that GREEN bikes can be passed, even by a DesertHOG.

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 03:20:19 PM »

I brought my fastest color red bike home this afternoon. I did celebrate with wine and cheese and then some beer and then some vodka. I put a 126 miles on her today and I could not be happier. This is a great bike with the right exhaust and a tune she'll be cool an flying. The only thing I have found I'm not fond of is those ugly a$$ heat shields under the seat. These $&^kers only trap heat. They have got to go. Here she is.
Congrats On the new bike  :2vrolijk_21:

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »

Took some pics with my camera phone this morning in the sun. If you click on the pic it goes to the hosting site, then click on it again and click "Full Screen", then you can see it better and even enlarge it from there.

Congrats Great color  :2vrolijk_21:

MAT

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride baby ride

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Ruby Red / Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 03:27:48 PM »

Very nice Rob, I need to see one in person, congratulations!

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 03:32:14 PM »

Here's living proof that GREEN bikes can be passed, even by a DesertHOG.

As everyone will notice I did retake the lead when I realized I had been set up by the photographers claime he wanted a pic of me front to back riding down the road for his record of the trip. I also did slow wave and take the next exit as Simon (whom I thought was a good old boy) continued on his journey.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

opee6969

• Senior CVO Member
  • RUMSPRINGA!!!
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »

Hey Rob, congrats!! If you're still having problems hearing the voice commands thru your stereo, it's probably the speaker button located to the left of the main ignition switch. The different positions allow the voice guidance to be sent either to your helmet or the stereo speakers. Press the speaker button down at the end that is closest to you. Hope this helps.

Opee
'01 FLSTF
'03 FLSTS
'05 K1200LT
'15 FLTRXS
'16 FLHTKSE

jagger

• CVO1: 01 FXDWG2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 11 FLTRUSE
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2010, 10:33:35 PM »

Rob,
I bought the same bike a couple weeks ago, looking at mods and think Vance-Hines has a non cat system that is very close to the factory under the frame true dual cross over...not sure if the O2 sensors have a plug in that have been relocated from just out of the head to directly into the cat under the bike...let me know what you find...I'm having an oil issue and have put mods on the back burner until we get thru the oil problem...I have a 2009 110"
Road Glide and found a non cat head pipe with Bub slip on's, and Power Comander...what a wake up to the power...sweet

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

Nice job Rob..  enjoy it.... really sweet :2vrolijk_21:

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2010, 07:47:12 AM »

Hey Rob, congrats!! If you're still having problems hearing the voice commands thru your stereo, it's probably the speaker button located to the left of the main ignition switch. The different positions allow the voice guidance to be sent either to your helmet or the stereo speakers. Press the speaker button down at the end that is closest to you. Hope this helps.

Opee

Not anymore. Figured that out in another thread a a while back. I do still have intermittent problems with the Ipod though. Last 2 mornings there was no sound when I started out first thing. Yesterday I just switched thru the other functions (AM FM CD WB XM) and back to ipod and it started working. This morning I did it three times and it would play for about 1 second on ipod but then no sound.

Anyone else with this or similar?

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 07:48:37 AM »

Rob,
I bought the same bike a couple weeks ago, looking at mods and think Vance-Hines has a non cat system that is very close to the factory under the frame true dual cross over...not sure if the O2 sensors have a plug in that have been relocated from just out of the head to directly into the cat under the bike...let me know what you find...I'm having an oil issue and have put mods on the back burner until we get thru the oil problem...I have a 2009 110"
Road Glide and found a non cat head pipe with Bub slip on's, and Power Comander...what a wake up to the power...sweet

I went with the Xpipe and 2.25" baffles from Fullsac. Should have my new TTS tuner from them as well today. Are you having oil issues with the same bike(2011 Roadglide Ultra) or your 2009?

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »

Not anymore. Figured that out in another thread a a while back. I do still have intermittent problems with the Ipod though. Last 2 mornings there was no sound when I started out first thing. Yesterday I just switched thru the other functions (AM FM CD WB XM) and back to ipod and it started working. This morning I did it three times and it would play for about 1 second on ipod but then no sound.

Anyone else with this or similar?

Are you using the iPOD that came with the bike (HD Logo) or another one your already have loaded with music? I first just plugged my old Generation 1 iPOD Nano into the port but it quit working after the battery ran out (didn't autocharge on MC) and controls were a bit funky. Now that I switched of the the HD Logo iPOD everything seems to work fine with the iPOD.

Simon
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:41:23 PM by DesertHOG »

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 12:49:15 PM »

Are you using the iPOD that came with the bike (HD Logo) or another one your already have loaded with music? I first just plugged my old Generation 1 iPOD Nano into the port but it quit working after the battery ran out (didn't autocharge on MC) and controls were a bit funky. Now that I switched of the the HD Logo iPOD everything seems to work fine with the iPOD.

Simon

Using the Ipod that came with the bike.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

Does the Ipod have a bird on it???   :huepfenlol2: :nixweiss: :P
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 25 queries.