CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Which Bushtec ?

(1/6) > >>

GPS HD Dan:
Have decided to upgrade my current tow behind to a Bushtec, having trouble deciding between the Roadstar GT or the Turbo + 2 GT. Looking for opinions, will be towed behind 2015 CVO LTD.

Twolanerider:
Same undercarriage.  Only differences are volume and appearance.  No one else can know how much space you need or which you like the looks of best.

JCZ:
Personal choice thing. 

I currently have the Roadstar GT but my first two Bushtecs ruined me on the Turbo+2 simply due to the size.  Like anything else....it's never gonna be quite big enough.  :P

RGlideKid:
I love my Turbo +2, but it's a more 'modern' or streamlined look than a Roadstar.
Here it is behind my '07 EGUC (top pic), and then behind my RGU now at the bottom.
Sorry...I know the blue is just badazz!   ;D

You decide.  For reach and ease of getting stuff out, I prefer the Turbo over the Roadstar, and I've used them both.  But for looks with your bike...hmmm...that Roadstar would be sweet.
Now go look at some of JCZ's posts for what the Roadstar looks like behind his sweet ride.  I think the Roadstar looks nicer with the Batwing, but you may not.  Not trying to talk you out of a Turbo, cause I love mine and wouldn't give it up, but there's something about the old school look of the batwing fairing and the Roadstar combination that is tough to beat.

GPS HD Dan:
Thanks RGlide Kid, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for, more worried about ease of use and space more than look as I like the look of both. Here is a pic of my old ride with and escapade trailer which is currently for sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version