CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Aluma Folding Trailer

(1/2) > >>

Pan1:
I have seen Aluma folding motorcycle  trailers in parking lots stored behind the tow vehicle but I can not find them on their web site. Does anyone make a folding motorcycle trailer that can be stood up for storage?

JCZ:
Don't know about aluminum but Kendon makes a folding trailer.  It's not aluminum but it's still pretty light weight.  You hit a pot hole you'll see it bounce.    https://www.kendonusa.com/collections/stand-up-folding-trailers   

CVODON:
Not sure why you couldn't find anything on them. I did a Google search for Aluma Motorcycle Trailers and they came up instantly. Buddy of mine has one, Very nice trailer and a whole lot more substantial than a Kendon. His was actually listed as a UTV trailer but it has stops and  tie downs for a motorcycle. He keeps it stood up against the wall in his garage.

Twolanerider:
Model # MC1F was their folding motorcycle trailer.  Does not currently come up as an active model number at the manufacturer's website. 

Pan1:
Thank you for the response. I looked at their web site but I did not see folding motorcycle trailers listed. I will give them a call. Thanks for the heads up on Kendon as they were my second choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version