Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide ST

Picking the White RG CVOST tomorrow

<< < (2/7) > >>

OBB:

--- Quote from: bobbym on February 22, 2024, 09:21:47 PM ---Yea they say that the screen is 3200 to replace.
Good luck it’s a beautiful bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Parts list shows it at $2800. Still crazy money

LETS_ROLL:
Yikes 😳 2800-3200 no bueno. I had seen those numbers someplace, plain crazy. Let’s Roll

FLSTFI Dave:
Beautiful bike, congratulations.  I hope it treats you well.  Parts prices are nuts, especially the IFCU

Marty811:
It pays to shop around on the Extended Warranty. You do not have to buy it from the dealer that you buy the bike from and Yes they sell the warranty over the phone. There is an MSRP on that warranty, my dealer wanted about 20% over that so I bought it over the phone from a dealer out of state.
For a 7 year warranty with tire and wheel I paid about $3K but that was in 2022.

LETS_ROLL:

--- Quote from: Marty811 on February 23, 2024, 08:57:46 AM ---It pays to shop around on the Extended Warranty. You do not have to buy it from the dealer that you buy the bike from and Yes they sell the warranty over the phone. There is an MSRP on that warranty, my dealer wanted about 20% over that so I bought it over the phone from a dealer out of state.
For a 7 year warranty with tire and wheel I paid about $3K but that was in 2022.

--- End quote ---

I know back in 09’ when I bought my last new bike we could do that. Just not sure if it was still going on that way.  Can you share with dealer you bought you warranty from?  Let’s Roll

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version