Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Deceleration issue on 2014 -- 103  (Read 666 times)

bubtrauma

• Elite CVO Member
Deceleration issue on 2014 -- 103
« on: August 31, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »

Hi Guyz,

Anyone else have this issue.

As I decelerate (pretty much any gear) and the RPM starts to get below 2000 the bike starts to surge. I spoke with someone else with a 103 and he complained of the same. Anyone else have this?

The guyz at FUELMOTO are helping to solve this issue and have got some of it but just wondering if anyone else experienced this. OR MAYBE ITS JUST NATURE OF THE BEAST.....

2014 -- 103 wethead with high flow air cleaner S&S duals with the crossover and thundercone slipons.

Power Vision as well.
bend it, chop it, cut it, bang it, weld it and paint it to match........

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: Deceleration issue on 2014 -- 103
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 03:50:41 PM »

Hi Guyz,

Anyone else have this issue.

As I decelerate (pretty much any gear) and the RPM starts to get below 2000 the bike starts to surge. I spoke with someone else with a 103 and he complained of the same. Anyone else have this?

The guyz at FUELMOTO are helping to solve this issue and have got some of it but just wondering if anyone else experienced this. OR MAYBE ITS JUST NATURE OF THE BEAST.....

2014 -- 103 wethead with high flow air cleaner S&S duals with the crossover and thundercone slipons.

Power Vision as well.

If it was me, I think I'd "reverse" my add-ons one at a time to see if anything changes.
I'm guessing you did not have this issue stock?
Easiest would be the PV to start with, a simple test ride will show if this symptom is still there, then maybe change mufflers, etc, back to stock.
I'm sure there IS a way to tweak the PV to compensate for rich/lean conditions at your rpm/map on decel.
 8)
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.