Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: "Inferno" Gets A New Home  (Read 4989 times)

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: "Inferno" Gets A New Home
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 12:12:01 PM »

Well, I easily put the first 500 miles on Inferno and dropped it off at the dealer for a facelift and the 1st service checkup. I was hoping to get it back within a few days, but the Wild1 WO510 handlebars and WO531 risers require longer cables and wouldn't you know they are special order and have a two week lead time. I guess that I will have to put some miles on the Road King and the Low Rider while I wait to get Inferno back home - they have been getting lonely anyhow. I will post some pictures of the new and improved Inferno in a few weeks.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »

Well, I easily put the first 500 miles on Inferno and dropped it off at the dealer for a facelift and the 1st service checkup. I was hoping to get it back within a few days, but the Wild1 WO510 handlebars and WO531 risers require longer cables and wouldn't you know they are special order and have a two week lead time. I guess that I will have to put some miles on the Road King and the Low Rider while I wait to get Inferno back home - they have been getting lonely anyhow. I will post some pictures of the new and improved Inferno in a few weeks.

Waiting to see how looks with the new handlebars...I received mine last week.......no chance to ride but from the dealer to home......

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »

Congrats on the new Scooter  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.