Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Headlight upgrades?  (Read 13317 times)

slimdude

• Junior CVO Member
  • 07 Fxstsse

• CVO1: 2007 CVO Springer
Re: Headlight upgrades?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »

More than likely you will need the load equalizer.... it's plug and play. I tried mine without it and they blinked fast. I ended up calling their tech support line and they walked me through it. Their customer service is awesome and so is their tech support. You might also have to relearn the control module which is simple but I don't remember the exact sequence but it's something like this: turn the ignition on, press the L signal, let it blink twice then press the R signal and let it blink twice, continue this alternating sides for maybe 10 times and it relearns the control module. Again, tech support will walk you through it.
I'd give them a call and they can tell you exactly what you'll need. the entire team is very knowledgable of their products! 
Good luck..they'll work!

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2013, 02:00:47 PM »

Just got off the phone with tech support. The CVO Breakout does not need the load equalizer. Ordered the dynamic ringz for the front and the dual intensity for the rear. I'll report back as to the installation challengers.  :nervous:

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »

The dayaker can be installed on the CVO Breakout without any load equalizer just plug n play no alarm messages

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 10:31:14 AM »

Hello guys, just found that the MOCO has tackled the vibration problem on the Daymaker check out the attached photo, I have installed this piece and the vibrations are completely gone!!

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

rockinred

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 11:45:03 AM »

Hello guys, just found that the MOCO has tackled the vibration problem on the Daymaker check out the attached photo, I have installed this piece and the vibrations are completely gone!!

Yes... I've been running the daymaker and that rubber boot stopped 90% of vibration as simple as under 10 bucks.   That piece is recommended when ordering the day maker.  Mine was black rubber....works perfect.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.