CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Re: Exhaust Systems/Comparisons

(1/17) > >>

JCZ:
Welcome James.

BobD:
So welcome James. Why don't you go ahead and share some of your knowledge with as little bias as possible - if you can. I know a lot of the members are interested in technical pros and cons comparing the HD cross-over exhaust with slip-ons and true-duals - i.e. your Freedom exhausts. Convince us.

Free1:
Bikers,

I heard of this site from you guys.  My name is James Yuill I run the online dept. at Freedom Cycle Reno.  So many of our customes come from this site that I thought we needed to get involved with this community.  So here we are ready, willing, and able to help with any questions you may have.  We are the best and we have no problem prooving it.  Let us show you.  We will check the forum regulary and will be checking e-mails a few times a day. info@freedomcyclereno.com.  Anything you may need or info you may require is now a few short key strokes away.  Thank you for letting us serve you better.                
                                                                      James Yuill
                                                                      Freedom Cycle

Fatboy:
WELCOME to FLHRSEI.ORG !   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Can we use this thread to ask you guys questions?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Keeping all the response's in one place will be beneficial to all. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

You have a lot of fans here so be prepared............ [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Free1:
Sir,
      Yes you may.  Any questions any tech. info., any thing anybody on this forum needs can now be found right here.  Comparisons, product info anything.  The whole Freedom cycle staff is at the readers disposal.
                                                                James Yuill
                                                                Freedom Cycle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version