CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

ThunderMax Update

(1/5) > >>

GeneP:
JK,
New to this board. I had tracked you down here somehow from HTT. Anyhow, I read on one of your other posts that Zippers plan to have some updated maps available on their site. How soon? I Purchased a ThunderMax back in September 05 and the map I got was #HFAAAAAB15070605 (95" Sampson Slip On). Although the bike does run MUCH better than with the OEM ECM w/ stage II download, would a closer match to my actual build available by now? If so can it be emailed to me? My actual build is an 05 FLHRSI, 95", 203 Cams, stock heads, flat top pistons Krome Werks 100+ Slip-ons.

Thanks,
Gene

TANK:
I would like for you to give me the upside and any downsides to upgrading to your ThunderMax and your air kit on my 06 SE. All I've done so far is put V&H ovals on the stock header pipes. I can see the benfits to the air kit, but I'm still on the fence over the ThunderMax opposed to the RT. [smiley=confused5.gif]

I also need part numbers for these items.

Thanks,

Tank

grc:
John,

I've read all the literature on your web site concerning the ThunderMax, and I have one question.  Does the T-Max support On-Board Diagnostics and does it set DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)?

Jerry

Twolanerider:
And one more question about the Thundermax when John finally has the opportunity to see this.  Have read various reports with occasional contradictions; so how does the Thundermax alter engine management or reporting for heat?

GeneP:
I would imagine John's been pretty busy with the show in Timonium this weekend & probably shoveling snow today.

Gene

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version