Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 [All]

Author Topic: Yeah! Another Two SERK Road Trip!!!  (Read 10717 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Yeah! Another Two SERK Road Trip!!!
« on: June 07, 2007, 03:34:17 PM »

I just spoke with Rich07 and he invited me to ride Upstate NY to the Adirondacks with him tomorrow for the weekend! That's a great place to ride if you've never been up there before. There are numerous roads that weave in and out and around all the beautiful lakes there. It's only the weekend, but another chance to ride with my CVO compadre! And any miles on my bike are good miles! I'll get some pics of our short adventure when I return after the weekend. I hope you all have some good riding this weekend as well! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member
  • FKA: Rich07

• CVO1: '10 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: '07 SERK (retired)
Re: Yeah! Another Two SERK Road Trip!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »

I just spoke with Rich07 and he invited me to ride Upstate NY to the Adirondacks with him tomorrow for the weekend! That's a great place to ride if you've never been up there before. There are numerous roads that weave in and out and around all the beautiful lakes there. It's only the weekend, but another chance to ride with my CVO compadre! And any miles on my bike are good miles! I'll get some pics of our short adventure when I return after the weekend. I hope you all have some good riding this weekend as well! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Looking forward to a nice ride through upstate NY and the Adirondack Park.  We are meeting up with friends and staying at my friends lake house in Newcomb, NY (in the center of the Adirondack Park).  The ride will be fun and fast at times (Howie's pace).  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We will... Rich

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »

Heeessss baaaaack!
wut?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »

Yeah, I'm back. Reluctantly! What an awesome weekend we had! Too bad we had to come back! But we always do. ::) Rich and I rode out from my house on Fri. afternoon, headed up to the Adirondacks. We met his friend, Dan, in Newburgh, NY and the 3 of us headed up the Thruway to the Northway. It was also Americade in Lake George up there this weekend. It was great There were tons of bikes in the mountains! We stayed out of Lake George though. We rode straight to Rich's friend Jim's house in Newcomb, NY,  in the center of Adirondack Park. We also met up with Jim and 2 of his other friends, Gus and Dennis. Got there around 9 and had some brews and BS'd til midnight and crashed. It poured overnight, making way for a perfect weekend of riding.

Sat morning, we took off to cruise all around the Adirondack Park area. Hundreds of miles riding around all the lake towns. From Newcomb, we headed to Lake Placid, the long way, west then back northeast, then south. The Adirondacks are NY's Rocky's. All these great twisty interconnecting roads, that go thru all the lake towns and mountains. Screwed around in LP. Ate at a good Microbrewery Restaurant. 8.2% Beer! Good chit! Went to LP HD, a tee shirt store in town. Passed on the shirt for a change. After we left there, we headed around to Whiteface Mountain, the famous Olympic Skiing Mountain. A road was cut to the top in the 30's, I think, and takes you to the Summit. There, you can hike or take an Elevator to the Summit Peak. And the road riding up there was really cool! After that, we took the long scenic way back and stopped at a local biker hangout in Tupper Lake called Trail's End! Biker owned, and had bikes coming and going. After a few brews, we headed back to Jim's pace and grilled up a quick dinner. Then headed to the lakefront for a big bonfire and more brewskies! Man, these boys like their beer! Around midnight it finally got fully dark and the stars were unreal! We took out the canoe and paddled out on the lake to stare at the sky awhile. What a gorgeous spot Jim's got up there! A great day of riding and the same kinda night under the stars to a great fire! Gang, ya'll know it don't get much better than that!

Next morning we started heading back downstate, along with all the Bike Week Tailer Queens! Man........., well, I better save my comments on that for a different thread! ;) We all headed down the Northway and split up past Lake George. Rich, Dan and I headed to Saugerties, NY, stopped for a great lunch at Messaluna's Latin Cuisine. We lucked out, and it was really good! Then I took them to a place called Opus 40 ( http://www.opus40.org/ ) ( http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NYSAUopus.html ). It's such an interesting place, built by a guy named Harvey Fite over a 37 year period, entirely by himself and with only hand tools! You gotta check the link out. Too much to explain, but you just gotta check it out! Then Rich and I headed back to the City, while Dan headed home to Middletown, NY.

All in all, we did just under 900 miles and rode our asses off! At least Rich and I did! Dan has a RK, Dennis an EG Standard Gus an 883 Sporty (poor guy but he held up well) and Jim's got a Yamaha Star Something or Other. Nobody could keep pace with these 110 6-speeds. All we say about the issues with these bikes, they do ride sweet!!! This SERK rides so well and gets up there pretty good too! ::) Still love this bike, just gotta make it a little stronger is all! ;) AJ, we got ourselves a new anchor! ;D Dan did a great job of taking your place this weekend. We have a standing joke now about Dan! No matter what we're doing, we are always waiting on Dan! But we didn't have to slow down for him. He always managed to stay not too far behind, and catch up at the right time! I still gotta follow that 100 MPH/day rule. At least 100, at least once a day, maintains a clear focused mind! ;) Works for me anyway! ;D

Hope you all had a good riding weekend too. I'll put some pics up when I download the camera! Later!

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:11 AM »

Time for some pics of the weekend. First is in front of Jim's neighbor's garage, where we kept the bikes while it was pouring during the night. Ready for the day's tour of the Adirondacks! Dan, Rich, and Jim.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 09:07:16 AM »

Another. Rich and me and our 2 SERK's.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »

The lake Jim's house is on.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:32 AM »

Stopped to see the mountains from his town.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »

Mt. Marcy (on the right) is the highest elevation in NY State.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »

Photo Op

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 09:12:59 AM »

Another of Dan and Jim.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »

Can never get enough shots of the bikes.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »

Lunch at the Microbrewery in Lake Placid.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 09:15:53 AM »

Lake Placid HD tee shirt boutique! ::)

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 09:16:48 AM »

Lake Placid HD tee shirt boutique! ::)

Uh Oh .... don't let Anne see this, she thinks she has all of New York covered!
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 09:17:14 AM »

Olympic Bobsled leftover!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 09:18:09 AM »

Uh Oh .... don't let Anne see this, she thinks she has all of New York covered!

Not a big selection of stuff Bill, but touring the area is worth the trip anyway! Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »

Some views from Whiteface Mt.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 09:19:12 AM »

Another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »

Rich in the tunnel to the elevator to the Summit.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 09:20:29 AM »

From the Summit.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 09:20:42 AM »

I know that and you know that....but Anne will now want to get back up there.  We were there last August for a wedding on Lake George.

/Bill

Not a big selection of stuff Bill, but touring the area is worth the trip anyway! Hoist! 8)
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 09:21:11 AM »

Another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 09:21:56 AM »

Took a bunch up here. 1 more.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »

The elevator tower

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 09:23:05 AM »

Weather station

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »

Plants are endangered in the Tundra. You're not permitted to touch anything up there.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »

Hams on the Summit. Gus and Rich.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »

The long climb down.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 09:27:24 AM »

The bottom of the path is a castle type structure and has a gift shop and the bathrooms.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 09:28:37 AM »

Parking area of Whiteface. We were almost the last to leave.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 09:29:46 AM »

The Trail's End Bar in Tupper Lake.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 09:30:27 AM »

The crew sitting around enjoying a cold one.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »

After getting back and grilling up some dinner, time to BS around the campfire!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 09:32:36 AM »

Too many stars out not to head out on the Lake for a midnight paddle and star gazing!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »

Last one of Saturday's events. Next one's are from Sunday.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »

Sunday morning getting ready to leave. Jim's house and the lake in background.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 09:36:32 AM »

Bison farm. Good jerky too!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »

Last stop before hitting the Northway.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »

Opus 40. Got to the website I attached the link to. It will explain everything.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »

This place is fascinating!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »

Another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2007, 09:41:14 AM »

And another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 09:42:14 AM »

Dan the comedian next to one of Fite's sculptures.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 09:44:28 AM »

Last one. Then Rich and I headed back downstate while Dan headed home. Great weekend, great riding and great company! Who's up next for next weekend? ::) Hope ya'll enjoy the pics. Later. Hoist! 8)

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »

Howie,
Great group of guys, great weather, scenic ride...a fun way to spend a couple of days. Here are some more pics.
Rich

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »

another

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2007, 09:44:35 AM »

another

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

another

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »

another

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2007, 09:49:37 AM »

another

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2007, 09:50:11 AM »

Pic of Jim aka fentmo
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:11:55 AM by Rich07 »

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2007, 09:51:10 AM »

another

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2007, 12:09:34 PM »

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! Great photos!  :2vrolijk_21:
wut?

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! Great photos!  :2vrolijk_21:

Barrie,
We had a great time and my friends liked hanging with Howie.  I hope you had a nice weekend as well!
Rich

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »

Barrie,
We had a great time and my friends liked hanging with Howie.  I hope you had a nice weekend as well!
Rich

Hey Rich, I had a great time with you and your friends. Thanks for inviting me! You got some good pics too. I see we have a new Yankees Fan Member! ::) Anyone you know? ::) How about next weekend? ;D Hoist! 8)

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2007, 09:14:42 AM »

Hey Rich, I had a great time with you and your friends. Thanks for inviting me! You got some good pics too. I see we have a new Yankees Fan Member! ::) Anyone you know? ::) How about next weekend? ;D Hoist! 8)
Howie, Jim "fentmo" joined so he could see the pics and learn about more people in his area to ride with.  Not sure yet about this weekend, next weekend looks better.  Rich

dennt

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2007, 11:51:51 AM »

Howie,
I joined too, I got some pictures also.
Gus on his dream bike.

Dennis

dennt

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2007, 11:54:59 AM »

another - Jim was confused - couldn't find where you add the rice. :)

dennt

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »

another - at the expo

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »

Howie,
I joined too, I got some pictures also.
Gus on his dream bike.

Dennis

Hey Dennis,  I had a great time.  Hope your ride back to NJ was good.  Good to see you joined this forum.  You will find it a great resource of information.  Rich

dennt

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2007, 11:59:22 AM »

983 miles round trip - a long way to go on a Sporty

dennt

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »

Thanks Rich - we got back around 6:00 pm Sunday - traffic wasn't to bad.
Me - I gotta lose some weight

dennt

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »

Not sure whats going on here - Dan & Rich on a mouse hunt ???

dennt

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »

our excellent host - Jimbo in LP

dennt

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2007, 12:09:16 PM »

Jim & Dan at Whiteface

dennt

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2007, 12:10:04 PM »

Gus & Rich

dennt

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »

Jim at the camp

dennt

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »

Dano packing up at the camp

dennt

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2007, 12:18:37 PM »

Cleaning windshields at the buffalo ranch

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »

Hey Dennis, I see you found us here. Welcome aboard! Thanks for the pics! Great time last weekend. If Gus can take that ride again on that 883, I'd love to do it again with you guys. Hope you made it home dry! Now you got my pics too! Make sure Gus sees them. ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 02:32:39 PM by Hoist »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »

Looks like a fun trip. My kinda place, the mountains. Thanks for the photos and ride report.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »

Thanks for sharing your photos,  looks like you guys had a great time.
~mike~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

jetcraft68

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2007, 11:26:12 AM »

Gus here. I joined to see the pics as well. Thanks for posting them. I had a great time!!

Total round trip was just about 1000 mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2007, 11:42:33 AM »

Gus here. I joined to see the pics as well. Thanks for posting them. I had a great time!!

Hey Gus, welcome aboard! Glad you signed up! Great weekend. Now we all have all the pics. Hope your Reserve time is going well. Thanks for your service to this great Nation! :2vrolijk_21: Hope we get to ride together again soon!

Thanks Mike, it really was. Looking forward to more of the same with you guys in HS! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »

Welcome Gus!  :vrolijk17:
wut?

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »

Hey Gus, It was a good time.  Looking forward to the next ride.  Talk with Dennis, we can come to northern PA/ western NY for the next ride if you like.  Take care!  Rich

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

Good afternoon guy's

:welcome_005:  on the CVO website.

Thanks for sharing the pics  :2vrolijk_21:

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:27:44 PM by bisounours »
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

hotrats

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2007, 07:55:08 AM »

Hey there Howie,
  Great pics, Rich asked me to come along but had to do the Fathers Day ritual with family. Looks like a great ride. Although I think that canoe could use some big twin power and some chrome. Anyways hope to hook up and ride soon. Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2007, 08:52:22 AM »

Catch you on the next one Fred. I can't make today's run myself. Are you going to CT with them toady? After you guys get back, we're doing another BBQ today. Smaller than the last one, but you guys are welcome to stop by after your ride! See you soon. Hoist! 8)

hotrats

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »

Howie, Cant make todays ride myself.  Rich said something about a ride tomorrow though which i can do. THanks for the invite but probably wont be able to make it your way today either. Hate when "things to do" get in the way of riding and having fun. I noticed in one of the threads you were talking about a ride to the black hills, colorado etc..., doing that this year, again, with Rose and Rich. Sturgis rally, montana bear tooth pass into yellowstone, back out to friends cabin in colorado rockies. Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2007, 09:36:17 AM »

Howie, Cant make todays ride myself.  Rich said something about a ride tomorrow though which i can do. THanks for the invite but probably wont be able to make it your way today either. Hate when "things to do" get in the way of riding and having fun. I noticed in one of the threads you were talking about a ride to the black hills, colorado etc..., doing that this year, again, with Rose and Rich. Sturgis rally, montana bear tooth pass into yellowstone, back out to friends cabin in colorado rockies. Fred

I love doing that ride. And you guys will be back just in time to ride down to KY and Hot Springs in Sept with us! Where's tomorrow's ride going? My SERK is in the shop. I'd be using the Wide Glide. I'm supposed to talk to Rich this morning. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! Hoist! 8)

hotrats

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »

Howie, Not sure where we are riding tomorrow, Rich is suppose to put something together. When I hear from him I will tell him to notify you with the details. Otherwise give him a call. Hope to see you tomorrow, Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2007, 11:16:58 AM »

Howie, Not sure where we are riding tomorrow, Rich is suppose to put something together. When I hear from him I will tell him to notify you with the details. Otherwise give him a call. Hope to see you tomorrow, Fred

Spoke to Rich and might see him later. If you guys don't drag my WG too far away, I'll be going with you guys tomorrow! See you then. Hoist! 8)

hotrats

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »

Great, be seeing you tomorrow. From what I have heard about your riding you could be pedaling a bicycle and still lead the pack, so I dont think the WG will be left behind.  And if it is you can ask Rich for directions, he has one of those wimpy girly type digital direction things.  But be warned on our last ride he was the only one who missed the exit. LOL, hope you are reading this Rich. Later

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »

Great, be seeing you tomorrow. From what I have heard about your riding you could be pedaling a bicycle and still lead the pack, so I dont think the WG will be left behind.  And if it is you can ask Rich for directions, he has one of those wimpy girly type digital direction things.  But be warned on our last ride he was the only one who missed the exit. LOL, hope you are reading this Rich. Later

;D ;D ;D Good one Fred! ;) Hoist! 8)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:55 AM »

Looks like you guys had a really great weekend. Wish I'd been there to share it - next year though  8)

Thanks for the pics.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »

Looks like you guys had a really great weekend. Wish I'd been there to share it - next year though  8)

Thanks for the pics.

Nige

Nige, We did a bunch of miles and had a fun time.  Hope all is well!  Rich

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »

Thanks for the pics.

Nige
Yay! You coming to visit next year Nige? Say hi to Jan...miss you guys!  :-*
wut?

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »

Yay! You coming to visit next year Nige? Say hi to Jan...miss you guys!  :-*

Yup Binx we are coming for four to five weeks - sounds like it's going to be a pick up ride all the way around the USA. Think the plan is that you guys are going to pick up with us on the first part of the trip from Rapid City to Sturgis and taking in some of Arizona and Wyoming.

Just can't wait to be back - best ship some good ole NY Pizza Pie down to S Dakota for our arrival along with a nice side dish of Chicken Parmigiana.

::) 8) ;D

Nige & Jan
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 [All]

Page created in 0.273 seconds with 22 queries.