Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Yeah! Another Two SERK Road Trip!!!  (Read 10711 times)

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Yeah! Another Two SERK Road Trip!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »

Welcome Gus!  :vrolijk17:
wut?

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member
  • FKA: Rich07

• CVO1: '10 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: '07 SERK (retired)
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »

Gus here. I joined to see the pics as well. Thanks for posting them. I had a great time!!

Total round trip was just about 1000 mi.

Hey Gus, It was a good time.  Looking forward to the next ride.  Talk with Dennis, we can come to northern PA/ western NY for the next ride if you like.  Take care!  Rich

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

Good afternoon guy's

:welcome_005:  on the CVO website.

Thanks for sharing the pics  :2vrolijk_21:

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:27:44 PM by bisounours »
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

hotrats

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2007, 07:55:08 AM »

Hey there Howie,
  Great pics, Rich asked me to come along but had to do the Fathers Day ritual with family. Looks like a great ride. Although I think that canoe could use some big twin power and some chrome. Anyways hope to hook up and ride soon. Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2007, 08:52:22 AM »

Catch you on the next one Fred. I can't make today's run myself. Are you going to CT with them toady? After you guys get back, we're doing another BBQ today. Smaller than the last one, but you guys are welcome to stop by after your ride! See you soon. Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hotrats

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »

Howie, Cant make todays ride myself.  Rich said something about a ride tomorrow though which i can do. THanks for the invite but probably wont be able to make it your way today either. Hate when "things to do" get in the way of riding and having fun. I noticed in one of the threads you were talking about a ride to the black hills, colorado etc..., doing that this year, again, with Rose and Rich. Sturgis rally, montana bear tooth pass into yellowstone, back out to friends cabin in colorado rockies. Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2007, 09:36:17 AM »

Howie, Cant make todays ride myself.  Rich said something about a ride tomorrow though which i can do. THanks for the invite but probably wont be able to make it your way today either. Hate when "things to do" get in the way of riding and having fun. I noticed in one of the threads you were talking about a ride to the black hills, colorado etc..., doing that this year, again, with Rose and Rich. Sturgis rally, montana bear tooth pass into yellowstone, back out to friends cabin in colorado rockies. Fred

I love doing that ride. And you guys will be back just in time to ride down to KY and Hot Springs in Sept with us! Where's tomorrow's ride going? My SERK is in the shop. I'd be using the Wide Glide. I'm supposed to talk to Rich this morning. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hotrats

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »

Howie, Not sure where we are riding tomorrow, Rich is suppose to put something together. When I hear from him I will tell him to notify you with the details. Otherwise give him a call. Hope to see you tomorrow, Fred

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2007, 11:16:58 AM »

Howie, Not sure where we are riding tomorrow, Rich is suppose to put something together. When I hear from him I will tell him to notify you with the details. Otherwise give him a call. Hope to see you tomorrow, Fred

Spoke to Rich and might see him later. If you guys don't drag my WG too far away, I'll be going with you guys tomorrow! See you then. Hoist! 8)

hotrats

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »

Great, be seeing you tomorrow. From what I have heard about your riding you could be pedaling a bicycle and still lead the pack, so I dont think the WG will be left behind.  And if it is you can ask Rich for directions, he has one of those wimpy girly type digital direction things.  But be warned on our last ride he was the only one who missed the exit. LOL, hope you are reading this Rich. Later

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »

Great, be seeing you tomorrow. From what I have heard about your riding you could be pedaling a bicycle and still lead the pack, so I dont think the WG will be left behind.  And if it is you can ask Rich for directions, he has one of those wimpy girly type digital direction things.  But be warned on our last ride he was the only one who missed the exit. LOL, hope you are reading this Rich. Later

;D ;D ;D Good one Fred! ;) Hoist! 8)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:55 AM »

Looks like you guys had a really great weekend. Wish I'd been there to share it - next year though  8)

Thanks for the pics.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member
  • FKA: Rich07

• CVO1: '10 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: '07 SERK (retired)
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »

Looks like you guys had a really great weekend. Wish I'd been there to share it - next year though  8)

Thanks for the pics.

Nige

Nige, We did a bunch of miles and had a fun time.  Hope all is well!  Rich

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »

Thanks for the pics.

Nige
Yay! You coming to visit next year Nige? Say hi to Jan...miss you guys!  :-*
wut?

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »

Yay! You coming to visit next year Nige? Say hi to Jan...miss you guys!  :-*

Yup Binx we are coming for four to five weeks - sounds like it's going to be a pick up ride all the way around the USA. Think the plan is that you guys are going to pick up with us on the first part of the trip from Rapid City to Sturgis and taking in some of Arizona and Wyoming.

Just can't wait to be back - best ship some good ole NY Pizza Pie down to S Dakota for our arrival along with a nice side dish of Chicken Parmigiana.

::) 8) ;D

Nige & Jan
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 22 queries.