Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here  (Read 58959 times)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »

Now that's great numbers wise.   :2vrolijk_21: Did he tweak your air-fuel ratio down to a straight line or ?

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 08:31:33 PM »

That looks more like a power curve for a ducatti than a harley tc!
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:06 PM »

Okay, I'm going to try this one more time.

Here is my dyno sheet.

And here is the list of mods.

Rinehart True Duals
Arlen Ness Big Sucker A/C
SERT
SE251 cams
SE adjustable pushrods
CP 10.5:1 pistons
Horse Power Inc. 51MM throttle body

Later,
Ghost

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:11 PM »

I mean Son!   What a beast...It probably makes the cup holder obsolete has the beverage of choice would probably spill out on acceleration.  Wowzers

Miker

steve1911

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »

Ghost - Those are some outstanding results with such a short list of parts.  Thanks for the information!
Eschew obfuscation.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 10:12:41 AM »

Ghost - Those are some outstanding results with such a short list of parts.  Thanks for the information!

Short but costly my friend.  Very costly.   :bananarock:

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »

Basic mods.
   may i ask what are basic mods??  thansks               
                            Happy

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2007, 04:08:38 PM »

Happyman (greatmoniker!),
See my tagline below for the mods. Here is some advice on the 110's. This is my opinion, there are members on this site that feel differently. Harley designed this motor to run super lean to meet epa standards. The factory will tell you this right upfront. This causes this engine to run hot! They also incorporated new technology into this motor like an adaptive (learning)fuel injection system, an optional heat management system where you can take the rear cylinde offlline to cool in rush hour traffic situations. Ownes have reported on this site and others blown seals, misaligned flywheels, misaligned pinion gears, starter issues, loose compensator nuts etc etc. I chose to do bolt-on mods (exhaust, ac, sert) till I feel more confident in my motor to change cams, pistons etc. Most aftemarket vendors dont have their act together on this particular motor, some disable the closed loop functions on the efi, some replace the delphi unit completely, most aftermarket exhausts are dseigned for the tc 88 and tweaked for the tc 96, you get the idea. There is a lot of info on this site. Read it, take it all with a grain of salt, do your own research and start changing carefully.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 01:17:13 AM »

First attempt at Dyno Tune. It was manual Dyno-Tuning, as the Tuning Link was not setup yet. Spent time setting up the AFR's first. Then went back for the Tuning Pulls. We didn't use separate cylinder tuning or have time to tweak it good. But for a fairly quick tune, the number's aren't too bad. I see 5-10 more ponies and 5-10 more lb-ft TQ hiding in those cases, instead of at the rear wheel, where they belong! When I get back from my trip, I should have around 5K miles on. Then it's going back to compare and play with the tuning link and do individual cylinder tuning! I payed for those ponies and I'd like the rest of them to come out and play too! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »

First attempt at Dyno Tune. It was manual Dyno-Tuning, as the Tuning Link was not setup yet. Spent time setting up the AFR's first. Then went back for the Tuning Pulls. We didn't use separate cylinder tuning or have time to tweak it good. But for a fairly quick tune, the number's aren't too bad. I see 5-10 more ponies and 5-10 more lb-ft TQ hiding in those cases, instead of at the rear wheel, where they belong! When I get back from my trip, I should have around 5K miles on. Then it's going back to compare and play with the tuning link and do individual cylinder tuning! I payed for those ponies and I'd like the rest of them to come out and play too! ;) Hoist! 8)

Looking good Howie.  I would think your right you should have a few more horses to get out of that set up.  It sounds like from one of your other posts, that you "in the saddle" dyno, tells you she's running even stronger than this sheet of paper shows.   :bananarock:

Ride Safe this weekend Brother.  Lookin' forward to seeing you and your better half next week at HB's.

Later,
Travis

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 04:41:31 PM »

Looking good Howie.  I would think your right you should have a few more horses to get out of that set up.  It sounds like from one of your other posts, that you "in the saddle" dyno, tells you she's running even stronger than this sheet of paper shows.   :bananarock:

Ride Safe this weekend Brother.  Lookin' forward to seeing you and your better half next week at HB's.

Later,
Travis

Thanks Travis, looking forward to seeing/riding with you too! My butt dyno definitely feels the increased power/TQ! The bike went right up to 120. Before tuning it went right up to 110. It also reduced oil temp by 20 deg under similar conditions. I'm hoping to get it even better. Til the winter. Then....well let's keep that a secret for now! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »

Had my serk in to replace the fuel module(pump). Wasn't running right, thought the sensors were acting up, turned out to be the fuel module. Had Battlefield HD put it on the Dyno and tune it one last time. Came out with 102.06hp and 121.5tq and the tq curve hits about a 100 at 1800 rpm. The tech did a great job, knows what he's doing!
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2007, 07:37:05 PM »

Hope it works.Scanners not working.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded

jerjohnson00

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »

Here's mine.  Just did the 1K service, and had V&H Dual Headers, V&H Ovals, and SERT put on.  Stock A/C.  I see my numbers are quite a bit lower than others...wonder what I can do to bump them up?  Bike sounds nice now.  Wish I had a base line Dyno to compare.  Don't feel any lack of TQ or HP from stock set up.  Was worries about that for a bit.  Max TQ=100.10, Max HP=82.10.

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 02:11:18 PM »

Dont know how this post ended up here?

Stage1 and PCIIIR at 1000 miles

Done by Lakeshore Harley Davidson in Libetryville, IL:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:57:09 PM by JjR »
JR
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.