Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Letter to HD CEO RE: PAINT  (Read 5718 times)

cigarmike

Re: Letter to HD CEO PAINT
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2006, 07:43:37 PM »

My letter was sent 18 days ago, \obviously, have not heard back from them...I feel so important
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:18:15 PM by cigarmike »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »

My letter was sent 18 days ago, \obviously, have not heard back form them...I feel so important to them.

Maybe 2up will get a response quicker and then we'll know they're out to get you Mike.  

I can't imagine getting a response back in any reasonable time from a letter.  I think if you are looking for a quick reponse the only hope is the phone and I know you've been on that too without much better result.

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
  • Damn, Those Jalapeno's are HOT!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 02:41:10 AM »

I had a few paint difficulties with my green "05 SEEG, (search MObe and paint). After running into many of the same situations mentioned here I was finally able to get my problem resolved by going around the MOCO and talking directly to the paint subcontractor for the SEEG paint. The subcontractor treated me with courtesy and respect and took care of the problem very quickly. The MOCO could learn a thng or two about customer service from some of their subs. The number for the subcontractor was given to me by a member of this site. Once I finally contacted them I had the last new perfect part at my dealership within 3 days. My dealer was blown away by this turn of events as they do not have access numbers to the paint subcontractors. The entire process of getting the paint on my bike right took exactly one year. I purchased the bike 8/20/04 and the last painted part was installed 8/11/05.
   Hang in there guys, I really do feel your pain.
MObe

06 Blk Crimson

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2006, 08:55:46 AM »

H-D will never put anything in writing, I got a call from them and then from the dealer, I would keep calling them, thats what I plan on doing.......
06 Blk Crimson charcoal Slate
Rinehart True Duals
SE Race tunner
Dyno'ed 97.0 HP 99.1 lbs of TQ
lots of Chrome lol
2002 Custom Indian Chief
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.