Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: FLHTCSE2 Screamin' Eagle  (Read 8126 times)

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
Re: FLHTCSE2 Screamin' Eagle
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2005, 11:13:23 PM »

I took delivery on my two tone cherry red SEEG2 on January 22, 2005.  I put 249 miles on the bike to get it home.  I was told to get a 5 by 10 foot trailer from a Harley dealer.  When I arrived to pick up my bike the trailer was too small.  So I rode it from Albany Oregon back to Seattle Washington.  I was lucky that Patricia agreed to drive my truck while pulling the trailer.  We both made it back without any real problems.  It was tuff keeping the speed down around fifty due to the break in period.  When it rained for the last 120 miles I still had a smile on my face because I was on the best bike I have ever ridden.  I was soaked but, I felt great.
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2005, 10:18:14 AM »

Congratultions 05Rider.  You know you got the best SEEG.  Well in my opinion, of course. You are gonna love it.  Is your face still frozen in that crazy smile?  I know mine is.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2005, 10:29:31 AM »

05 Rider welcome to the CVO board [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Be sure to catch Street Vibrations in Reno, for the next CVO owner's Get Together at this link...........  http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=event_CVO;action=display;num=1097284958;start=15#15
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2005, 05:26:50 PM »

05rider, Congrats and welcome to the site! I'm really excited for ya and you will find this site to be very benifical to you.  And ditto to what MrsWeCVO said. You did get the best SEEG, that is until the [bgcolor=Yellow]YELLOWS[/bgcolor] arrive!!!!!! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Thank ya, Thank ya very much!
                                                                              JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2005, 01:04:36 AM »

05rider, congrats on your new toy! I love that color.  I didn't want to look too close to my cousin's Cherry SERoad Glide & he already has the SEEG in Black/Blue so I'm wating for the big bumble bee eglide.  Ride safe & far!

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2005, 04:53:18 AM »

Welcome 05 and glad you got a couple of miles on during your ride home. I'm loving my cherry but so far have had to contain my glee to the garage. Took delivery the week before Christmas and Ohio's been in the midst of snow, sleet, super cold and everything nasty associated w/ winter since. Only managed to get in 30 miles so far and did that on New Year's day. Winter sucks. Enjoy and be safe and let us know how it's going. Pics are greatly welcomed, especially for those not able to get out.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 24 queries.