Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Centerstand / Crome Display Stands  (Read 9779 times)

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
Centerstand / Crome Display Stands
« on: January 20, 2005, 08:58:14 PM »

Well the long awaited day will be here on Saturday the 22 of January.  I am picking up my two tone cherry red SEEG2 from the dealership.

I want to put a center stand on my bike as soon as possible.  I found a centerstand made by Rivco products part number HD001-S made for tour models in the shortened version.  Rivco states that "Vitually unseen in retracted position".  Price $298.95

Harley makes a crome display stand part number 99002-97A which is adjustable to fit all touring models except ones with oil coolers.  Price $229.95

Can you believe that Harley's price is cheaper!

Has anyone purchased either of these items?  

Does anyone have any info about other centerstands that will work and look great on the SEEG2?

Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Centerstand / Crome Display Stands
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 09:05:24 PM »

Harley makes a crome display stand part number 99002-97A which is adjustable to fit all touring models except ones with oil coolers.

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 10:22:51 PM »

I had the Rivco installed on a 03 Ultra and loved it, but I don't think they have it figured out yet for our bikes. I ordered one late last summer & installed it on the SEEG. Two of us together could barely get the bike up on the stand. I took some measurements per instructions from Rivco and they determined that the stand was the correct one, "correct" meaning it was the short one that they designed for our bikes. In the end I returned it and they refunded me. It was back to the drawing board for Rivco. They may have it figured out by now.
Darrell

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 06:49:29 AM »

103tHunDer  Thanks for the info, Harley never told me that the harley part would not work on the SEEG.  I guess I will have to keep looking!!
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 06:54:10 AM »

Darrellh,  Thanks for that info, now that I have found out that neither stand will work I have to do some more research.  It sure is nice to have this board so you can get the facts from other riders who have are are trying to do the same thing.  Thanks for the help!

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
  • Damn, Those Jalapeno's are HOT!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 01:14:53 PM »

I've been interested in the rivco stand for a while now, so I read this thread with much interest.
 I called rivco today and asked about the problems mentioned in the previous posts with the shortened stand.
 The tech advisor told me that the reason that there were problems with the stand was because that particular bike had lower profile tires installed at the dealer. This in effect lowered the bike even further and caused problems.
 The tech advisor that I talked to stated that he has a lowered road king and has no problem putting his bike up on the shortened stand.
 I was also curious if the stand leg would interfere when I backed the bike up. He stated that the stand came out right under the passenger floorboard, and shouldn't cause any problems.
 I ordered the stand and wll post pics when I get it on the bike. [smiley=earmuffs.gif]

MObe

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 09:14:23 PM »

I will order one as soon a they fix the front suspension so it doesn't hit the fender.  Will go with a stock height one since I installed the 12.5in 440's and will have stock height front suspension when they are done.  When I talked to Peter about a month ago he said it would work with freedom pipes or rhineharts.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2005, 10:29:09 AM »

Mobe, unless the tech at Rivco has had a similar problem with another bike then he is misinformed. My SEEG was bare bone stock with the factory stock wheels and tires when I tried the stand. I never had the dealer change the tires, however, maybe H/D use a different tire for the Canadian bikes. I will check the tire type on the bike. In my discussions with Rivco they never once mentioned anything about tires other than the fact that I told them that I tried to over inflate the tires to see if it made any difference.

The stand that they sent me was the first SEEG stand out of production. It is more likely that they have made some changes since then if they are saying it now works. Please post your results when you get the stand mounted, I am very interested in seeing your results.
Darrell

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2005, 01:11:12 PM »

For those that have been there and done that; what is the real benefit to the center stand?  I've noticed bikes with them before but never had one myself on any bike I've ever had.    So I have no practical clue about what you really gain.

Is it just for display purposes?  Some of the stands mentioned here apparently don't get a wheel off the ground so is there any other gain to be had for ease of cleaning or detailing?  Just wondering what the benefit is?

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2005, 01:37:49 PM »

Good question 2Lane [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I gotta wonder if it helps to steady the bike while a passenger crawls up onto the back [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2005, 01:53:40 PM »

I,ve had center stand on my  road king since 99 and can have sex on my bike It,s very steady -AK

-
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2005, 02:40:11 PM »

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

mfgreen

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2005, 03:34:15 PM »

Several reasons in favor of the centerstand involve cleaning ease and maintenance from the stability it provides and the relatively level attitude (side to side) helps in checking fluids.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2005, 03:38:03 PM »

Another reason: bike takes up less space in the garage since standing upright, not laying over.  No small consideration for those with tight spaces.

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2005, 04:29:20 PM »

I checked my tires per my post above. Let me know if they are different from what you guys had/have as stock?
Front: Dunlop D402F MT90B16
Rear: Dunlop D402 MU85B16

The center stand is very handy when working on the bike, including cleaning, if you don't want to bother digging out the lift. I found it useful when loading and unloading the bike during trips. I was also able to turn both the front and the rear wheels for cleaning by lifting the end of the bike just slightly. On the Ultra the weight distribution when on the stand was very well balanced between the front & the rear.
I never had any problems with getting the bike up or down except for once. I parked the bike outside a hotel in SanFran perpendicular to the curb (that
Darrell

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2005, 04:30:08 PM »

Left
Darrell

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2005, 04:31:30 PM »

Right side
Darrell

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2005, 04:45:23 PM »

Ok, thanks for the pics and the descriptions.  All helpful.  But now I've got what are no doubt going to seem like stupid questions to those already initiated.  

In the photo with the stand deployed the kickstand is also down.  Is is required to use both?  Preferential?  Or did it just happen to be that way for the photo?

Also, how is the stand deployed?  Do you start out on the kickstand and then reach back for center stand?  If so then what?  Wait for it's legs to drag and then just pull the bike back over it to finish standing it up?  Or is it done some other way?  

How easy is it to reach that far back with your left leg to reach the stand to fold it down?

If it does make things much more stable for the passenger to climb on (or for sex or what ever other activity one might prosecute while the stand is down) is it also more difficult to fold the stand back up with the added passenger weight?

Guess what I'm asking, basically is how and how well does it work?

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2005, 05:12:55 PM »

Kickstand was left down unintentionally but you start with the bike on the side stand and from the left side with your left hand on the left bar steadying the bike, you use your body weight pushing down on the foot peg of the stand while lifting up on the oh,oh - the top of the saddlebag crash bar. Glad you asked the question - I don't know how you would get it up without a combination of pushing down with your body weight while pulling up on something. On my SEEG and the Ultra before it I had the crash bars installed so it was an easy lift point. I'm not sure how you would do it without crash bars installed.

I am not sure what you mean by reaching back with your left leg.

IMO, it would be very difficult to get the bike off the center stand with a passenger onboard. Don't think it would be very safe either. With the bike on the stand you could pretty much participate in just about any activity that you and your passenger want except for popping it off the stand.

It worked very well on my Ultra but if I were purchasing one I would want an unconditional money back guarantee. There seems to be some inconsistency with the results on all types and years of H/D bikes. Some work, some don't, with no apparent explanation. All I know for sure is that it worked very well on my Ultra and didn't work at all on my SEEG.
Darrell

mfgreen

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2005, 05:39:16 PM »

Ok, thanks for the pics and the descriptions.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 05:43:04 PM by mfgreen »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2005, 06:18:22 PM »

I am not sure what you mean by reaching back with your left leg.

IMO, it would be very difficult to get the bike off the center stand with a passenger onboard.  Don't think it would be very safe either.

When I was asking about reaching the stand with your left leg I was making a guess from the picture that you reached that footpeg with your left foot while seated and pulled the bike forward up on the stand.  Just never saw one used before so didn't have a clue.

Confused about one thing though.  It was mentioned previously that the center stand made the bike a more stable platform for the passenger to climb on (a good thing).  But you write here that it would be very difficult if not unsafe to get the bike off the stand with the passenger mounted (a bad thing).  So does the bike only sit for photos with the passenger onboard (a boring thing)?

mfgreen

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005, 06:19:57 PM »

......or as AK suggested

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2005, 09:01:49 AM »

I Installed the RIVCO centerstand yesterday and here are my impressions;  

Install is pretty easy, it's a very high quality part.  

If you don't have saddlebag guards you are probably better off not installing it, (you would have nowhere to grab to get it up on the stand). This is also made more difficult if you have the saddlebag guard bags installed as this prevents you from getting a good grip on the rail. You could get it up on the stand without the guards, but it would be tough.

If you have the progressive 440 shocks that are 12.5 inches long then this stand would probably be about perfect.  With the stock 12 inchers it's a little tough to get up on the stand. The first time I tried to get it on the stand, I thought; no way, but after a bit of practice I could do it.  I found that by rolling the back tire up on a 1 x 6 that it was pretty easy to put it on the stand. With the 1 x 6 under the rear tire there was still about 3/4" of clearance between the board and the tire, when the bike was on the stand. For this reason I think it would be about perfect for those with 12.5 inch rear shocks. Also my back tire is due for a replacement at 5500 miles, (it's down to 2/32nds), so I'm sure that this contributed to the difficulty.

I have found that if I get the bike rolling backwards and use the momentum to pop it on the stand it is much easier. I can get it on the centerstand using this method without placing a board under the rear tire if the surface is not slick, (so that the stand legs can get traction).

The bike is VERY stable on the stand and I can easily rock it off of the stand while seated on the bike. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure that it would be easy two up.

The stand looks like it belongs on the bike and is out of the way when retracted. It's still easy to back the bike up as it is far enough back not to hit you in the calf.

It is GREAT for working on the bike as you no longer have to pull out the jack to raise it level. Makes cleaning the crud off the back rim easy and I'm sure that oil changes will be easier........mobe
MObe

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2005, 09:03:55 AM »

Pic 1
MObe

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2005, 09:04:44 AM »

Pic 2
MObe

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 09:05:38 AM »

Pic 3
MObe

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 03:54:17 PM »

Do I understand correctly that you can not get the bike "up" on the center stand while seated on the bike? And if you don't have bag guards ( I don't and won't ) that you can't get it up while off the bike? I value the opinions of those here, but you are sure you can't hoist the bike up on the stand by Pulling on the Handlebars then I can't use one.
Thanks

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 04:43:51 PM »

If your bike is set up like mine, (stock suspension and tires), then I would have to say that it would be VERY difficult for a single person to put up on the centerstand without the use of the saddlebag guard.  BUT...... if you put a 1 x 6 or some other 1 x ... under the rear wheel first, or have a new tire and 12.5" rear shocks,  then it would be possible, perhaps even easy.
 I don't think I could put it up on the centerstand while seated on the bike.
No problem taking it down off the centerstand while on the bike though.
MObe

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2005, 08:30:20 AM »

Mobe thanks for the insite and pics a buddy has one on an ultra and he and his wife climb aboard with it on the center stand and he give a little shove with his feet and the stand fold under and away they go.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2005, 02:13:40 AM »

Mobe,

Thanks for the info on the center stand.  I had center stands on my old '84 & '85 Honda Intercepters. They are convenient for parking on level ground. I guess when I get my SEEG I'll have to install the saddlebags bars to have something to pull the bike up on the stand with.  Looks great & thanks again for sharing.

yellowsedeuce

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2005, 11:24:53 AM »

Mobe, what was the part number of the stand your purchased?

Was it the HD001 or the HD001S?

The pictures you took were great they really so you much more than the one from Rivco. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2005, 11:43:02 AM »

05Rider;  Our bikes, (cvo touring bikes), take the HD001S, (S for short).
MObe

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2005, 08:45:12 PM »

UPDATE

DW6019;  Got my scoot back from the shop with the new tire on back today. My old tire was less than 2/32nds. The new tire is over 11/32nds. That is about 1/4 inch difference.
The bike is much easier to put up on the centerstand now. I thought about what you said about being able to put it up on the stand w/o bag crash guards, so I experimented around a bit. I found that with a little practice I can indeed put the bike on the centerstand by holding the left handlbar grip and the sissy bar. This is WITHOUT the 1 x 6 under the rear tire.
 I again slid my 1 x 6 under the rear tire, and with that under there it was really easy.
 I am going to help a friend of mine this next week with an '04 seeg put the progressive 440 12.5 inch rear shocks on. I think I will test fit them on my bike and see how easy the centerstand is to use then. I'm predicting it will be real easy.
MObe

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2005, 11:38:51 PM »

I had a chance to put the 12.5" progressive 440's on the green machine. This is a great combination with the Rivco centerstand. With the 0.5" longer shocks, putting the bike up on the centerstand is a breeze. When the bike is up on the centerstand the tire sits about 3/8ths of an inch off of the ground. The difference in putting the bike on the stand now vs with the 12 inch standard shocks is, well, shocking!
MObe

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2005, 01:57:35 AM »

How would it go up without rear guards to lift by?

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2005, 01:25:46 AM »

Twolane; If you've got the 12.5 inch progressives, (and I know you do), you can just grab hold of the passenger backrest upright and left handgrip and it will pop right up on the centerstand. If you want to try mine to see how it works just give me a call.  [smiley=shocked2.gif]
MObe

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2005, 02:18:36 AM »

12.5 Progressives, centerstand and the list goes on..........................................I don't even have the bike yet. Thanks for the great info guys.  I guess my credit cards aren't going to be paid off for very long!

Yellowsed

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2005, 02:28:08 AM »

Oh by the way, my buddy never did get his progressive 12.5' 440's back. One ride down the street and no way am I taking those off!
 Another set of 440's is on the way for his bike! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
MObe

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2005, 03:56:02 AM »

Oh by the way, my buddy never did get his progressive 12.5' 440's back. One ride down the street and no way am I taking those off!

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2005, 01:41:51 PM »

Thanks for all the info I have received from everybody and the centerstand.  I ordered my center stand from Rivco on the 22nd of Feburary.  They told me that I would receive the centerstand in five business days.  It would be nice if it arrives this Saturday other wise it should be here on Monday.  I will put it on next weekend.  They also included an oil filter wrench for free.  Looking forward to putting on the stand and see how well it works.  Rivco stated that if I had any problems just give them a call.  Rivco have been great to work with!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2005, 11:22:20 AM »

I recently installed the new version of the center stand from Rivco, the HD001A, which is adjustable.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2005, 01:49:08 PM »

I just changed to the adjustable version. After reading this post, I put the stock shocks back on, put in 35 psi, adjusted the feet all the way in and gave it a try. My bike is VERY easy to get up on the stand. I sold my "short" non adjustable stand to my buddy who has a standard height flht. It is incredibly easy to get his bike up on the centerstand. When his bike is on the "short" centerstand the rear wheel just touches the ground. On my bike with the new adjustable centerstand my rear whel sits about 1/2 inch off of the ground.
  One of the things I noticed when I sold one of my friends FLHTCSE, was that the guy I sold it to had a difficult time getting the bike on the centerstand. I was able to demonstrate to him that technique makes a big difference as I was easily able to put the same bike on the centerstand wearing flip flops. I think that most people at first do not appreciate the fact that you really have to stand on the lever arm when using the centerstand, and you have to learn to make sure both feet of the stand are contacting the ground before trying to lever the bike onto the stand. It takes a while to learn to trust the centerstand to balance the bike while you are putting it up on the stand. I can now put my friends flht on the centerstand barefooted!, (not that you should ever try such a stupid stunt). ::)
MObe

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2005, 02:04:09 PM »

mobe,

You're probably right, I'll need to play around with my technique a little to make it easier to get the bike up on the stand.  I don't remember having any problem at all with the bikes I owned in the 60's, 70's, and 80's that had factory center stands, but there again none of them were lowered either.  BTW, with your adjustable stand at the lowest setting, do you also see the foot bar touching the floor?  I know your picture of the 'S' version showed plenty of air under the bar.

Jerry

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2005, 03:50:35 PM »

Mike,
Did you swap shocks just for purposes of comparison or have an issue with the Progressives?

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2005, 04:10:41 PM »

GRC; at the lowest setting it's close but it just clears the floor.
Twolane; I just tried it for comparisons sake initially, but unbelievably, it doesn't seem to ride much differently, with the exception that when it does bottom out there seems to be more cushion than the 440's, which can bottom out rather harshly. It feels like the snubber in the stock shocks is thicker. I don't know if I've just gotten used to the ride over the last 20000 or so miles, or what? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
MObe

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2005, 04:38:26 PM »

Twolane; I just tried it for comparisons sake initially, but unbelievably, it doesn't seem to ride much differently, with the exception that when it does bottom out there seems to be more cushion than the 440's, which can bottom out rather harshly. It feels like the snubber in the stock shocks is thicker. I don't know if I've just gotten used to the ride over the last 20000 or so miles, or what? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Given the intitial difference experience when the Progressives were put on that does seem surprising.  Got to tell you though, even if the rides were about the same I'd stay with the Progressives just to avoid having to check the air in the shocks every few weeks.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 07:38:13 AM »

Given the intitial difference experience when the Progressives were put on that does seem surprising.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2005, 07:48:46 AM »

[smiley=nixweiss.gif]
mobe,

Thanks for the info - you've been a huge help with all the info you've posted on this topic.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 07:53:06 AM by grc »

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2007, 03:10:05 PM »

If anyone is interested in this Rivco centerstand, I have a lightly used one available for sale.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 12:57:52 AM »

For those that have been there and done that; what is the real benefit to the center stand?

I ran a rear center stand for a year; the unit with the lever by the Derby cover, I forget the name. I removed it when I installed the rear stabilizer link.

I didn't have any specific reason for installing it and I don't miss it; although it did work pretty well for washing the machine when riding over the road. My portable “hand lift” works better when I’m at home.

djkak
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.445 seconds with 24 queries.